LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

It's time to bring out the jerseys ladies and gentlemen.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The season is about to begin. We will find out what F-ysical with an F means. Coach Singletary wants winners.!!
A whole thread just for this, huh?
And I was about to get my jersey for what? 1st preseason game still 40+ days away
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Just do it.

he is just excited give him a break
Originally posted by tohara3:
And I was about to get my jersey for what? 1st preseason game still 40+ days away

first preseason game is aug 14.
Is there a game today? How did I miss that? What time?
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

I agree, lets cut him some slack. As for me I wear my 49er jerseys anytime I feel like it. I don't need a reason.

Originally posted by NJNiner:

I agree, lets cut him some slack. As for me I wear my 49er jerseys anytime I feel like it. I don't need a reason.

This, I have been wearing my Crabtree jersey whenever I want... no reason necessary.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I'm gonna need your Vet's card NJ.....we don't cut slack around here

Sorry folks, usually training camp starts same time as the garlic festival. This year they moved training camp a week so I apologize for the early excitement. Eff you all, good day.
get them out? they were never put away. I still sport my colors in the offseason

i wear my jerseys all year long. im not a raider fan, they only wear them 2 months after the season ends and on the rare occasion that they win on a sunday, they dust em off and wear them on monday. i love wearing jerseys, except june july because its too hot to wear an undershirt and a jersey.

20 or 21 days
Share 49ersWebzone