LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

rickey jean francois eatin good

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i notice the niners new web page lists him at 328 lbs, much more than the 285 or 295 listed in the pre draft guides....

san francisco does have some great restaurants---my favorite is Scomas

could rickey jean place nose tackle?
damn, that is pretty crazy. how the hell do you put on 30+ pounds in like 3 months??
Originally posted by alburns:
damn, that is pretty crazy. how the hell do you put on 30+ pounds in like 3 months??

you put it on by being a fat guy that eats everything and doesnt' work out enough to shed the pounds...most likely his weight was listed to low pre-draft.
From the video's on 49ers.com it looks to mostly muscle. He probably trimmed down for the combine (improve quickness for drills), and now is hitting the weights and the cafeteria.

He could be the steal of the draft...
Originally posted by hofer36:
i notice the niners new web page lists him at 328 lbs, much more than the 285 or 295 listed in the pre draft guides....

san francisco does have some great restaurants---my favorite is Scomas

could rickey jean place nose tackle?

Or they could have made a mistake? Websites do make typing errors.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by alburns:

you put it on by being a fat guy that eats everything and doesnt' work out enough to shed the pounds...most likely his weight was listed to low pre-draft.

and hangout with Manny Lawson.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If hes really at 328 pounds, he may be beefing up to get into the mix at NT. IMO he looks like a NT.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If hes really at 328 pounds, he may be beefing up to get into the mix at NT. IMO he looks like a NT.

he talks about being in Miami all summer on his twitter page. Must love some Cuban food or something.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Abrayo Franklin is down to 317, I remember they had him listed at 332. I wonder if this is their weight when they first report in the off-season??
I don't see how a guy could put 50 lbs on and still maintain his quickness. Has Franchois playing NT even been discussed? If it has, I haven't seen it.

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for SanFranAddic.
That has to be a mistake.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Abrayo Franklin is down to 317, I remember they had him listed at 332. I wonder if this is their weight when they first report in the off-season??

i believe the reason he's doing this is because the staff finally realized that he is not a strength kind of guy. instead he has great agility, thus him being at lower weight would help with his forte. his agility and movement seals the middle.
Would be great if he could get in the mix at NT
Originally posted by tohara3:
Would be great if he could get in the mix at NT

No, I think Ricky-Jean Francois is a 3-4 DE.
maybe hes "training" with jamarcus russell?
Share 49ersWebzone