LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Training Camp Tickets for Sale??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am trying to get my hands on some training camp tickets for the Aug 8th session. Does anyone have or know where to find these tickets for sale, being that they are all sold out(given out)?? Anything helps.
100 bucks they are yours
Anyone with an actual reasonable price. I can buy a ticket in one of the best seats in the stadium for $98 bucks, I sure wouldn't spend $100. Thanks for the offer though.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tix/1273502318.html

IBTL
Originally posted by Bleed49ersRED:
Anyone with an actual reasonable price. I can buy a ticket in one of the best seats in the stadium for $98 bucks, I sure wouldn't spend $100. Thanks for the offer though.

I was just messin around , I'm sure you will get a PM from someone with a free copy of a ticket
i will sell you mine for 15 bucks
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Wow, people looking to profit off of fellow faithful fan from a free event.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Bleed49ersRED:

I was just messin around , I'm sure you will get a PM from someone with a free copy of a ticket

Same here...
Would anyone be willing to send me a copy of a free ticket to [email protected]. Thanks! Go Niners!
Anyone on here looking to actually profit (anymore than maybe $5 for the hassle) off of these tickets is absolute scum of the earth. It isn't your event, or your ticket to give out. It is a priveledge to go to camp, and you somehow try and ruin true 49er fans days by getting extra tickets to sell. It's because of people like you that they sold out so fast and because of people like you that the 49ers may stop doing open training camp entirely (which they have every right to do). It's people like you who I don't feel bad for when karma comes back to bite you. Because believe me, it will.
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Jul 17, 2009 at 5:06 PM ]

Share 49ersWebzone