Sports Science- Vernon Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Imfasterrthanurr:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Bille:
Originally posted by BurgerBoyRides:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
yes he can pull all that weight. but being tackled and getting your legs taken out are factors they don't use.
if he can drag all that. what good is it if you cant catch the ball.
face plant

He can catch just fine, in fact. I will eat crow if you get the numbers and he is in the bottom percentage of the NFL in drops thrown to ratio.

Well, I will eat poo if VD has top ten receiving yards for a TE in the '09 sesason. I don't think VD will get much better after another season. I hope to be proven wrong.

So do you want your poo spiced or au natural?

LOL! Oh the beauty of looking at things in retrospect.

It's hilarious when fans hate on their own teams players and end up eating crow for it.
yes he can pull all that weight. but being tackled and getting your legs taken out are factors they don't use.
face plant

He can catch just fine, in fact. I will eat crow if you get the numbers and he is in the bottom percentage of the NFL in drops thrown to ratio.

Well, I will eat poo if VD has top ten receiving yards for a TE in the '09 sesason. I don't think VD will get much better after another season. I hope to be proven wrong.

Sucks 4 u buddy. Hope u like the taste of crap.
face plant

Anyone have your poo served and ready yet?
I get pissed when I see him get tackled by one small CB. With all of his muscles you would think it would take more than one man.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I get pissed when I see him get tackled by one small CB. With all of his muscles you would think it would take more than one man.

they take out his legs most of the time. same way every small corner tackles the TE and RB/FBs
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by Imfasterrthanurr:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Bille:
face plant

So do you want your poo spiced or au natural?

LOL! Oh the beauty of looking at things in retrospect.

It's hilarious when fans hate on their own teams players and end up eating crow for it.

yes it is...
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
face plant

Anyone have your poo served and ready yet?
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

they take out his legs most of the time. same way every small corner tackles the TE and RB/FBs

Exactly, it happens more often than not.
the guys is a beast
Share 49ersWebzone