LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Will Frank Gore ever get a NFL rushing title?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
will frank gore ever get a NFL rushing title? or ever hit 2000 yards season? thoughts?
If his ankle ever holds up!
Yes.
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Yes.

sadly no
As long as the offensive line is playing well and Frank stays determined, I could definetly see it happening. Still seems rather unlikely though
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Yes.
When I look at his line this year and the offensive system, this season looks like an opportunity. Do I think it's going to happen? No. But, if Raye's system works real well, he could have a chance.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
When I look at his line this year and the offensive system, this season looks like an opportunity. Do I think it's going to happen? No. But, if Raye's system works real well, he could have a chance.

he's due for one
He does seem to be in great shape after an intensive offseason workout program. He's got his best friend blocking for him. All signs point to a good season.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
There is a chance, yes.

• WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
He can do it, but our OL would have to be the best there is. So, no.
yes
Frank Gore wears a cup not to protect himself, but to protect the players on the other team.
  • db9er
  • Info N/A
I would love to see it happen, but with the way that coaches are sharing the time between two running backs, and our OL history...I dont see it happening. But I hope Gore and the OL prove me wrong.
here's a vid i made 2 years ago

Share 49ersWebzone