LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
Yeah no doubt. Everytime me and my crew go we're always loud as F***! Honestly the main reason why it's not as loud as it should be is because of all the DAM OLD GEEZERS OUT THERE!! There should be a rule Nobody over 50 allowed in the stadium.

Hey I Represent that.

Hey if it wasn't for the old geezers they would never sell out the games.
Yeah no doubt. Everytime me and my crew go we're always loud as F***! Honestly the main reason why it's not as loud as it should be is because of all the DAM OLD GEEZERS OUT THERE!! There should be a rule Nobody over 50 allowed in the stadium.

Hey I Represent that.

if u dont wanna be part of the problem then be part of the solution

GET LOUD OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Hey I Represent that.

if u dont wanna be part of the problem then be part of the solution

GET LOUD OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cow bells for the geezers?
I remember Nolan saying that the crowd influenced the play call on the game opener win against the Cardinal two years back when I believe Battle won it on a last second TD. I was at that game an awww man it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by NorCal49er on Jun 20, 2009 at 15:51:41 ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Being in NJ, I can only pledge in terms of the few games I go out to see every couple years. That being said, can all you locals and frequent game-goers please please please vow to make it loud in that place. It's by far and away one of the most tame and unintimidating stadiums in the NFL.

Creating a loud and hostile atmosphere at the games will certainly help our home field advantage because between the weather and severe lack of noise, I see no home field advantage for our team. The opposition gets to play in a quiet, sunny stadium. I realize it's because alot of lame people go to the games but we really need to stand up and help this team anyway we can.

I ask that you please vow to yell your ass off on 3rd downs,goalline stands, field goal attempts and the like. Who cares if people get angry, tell them that if they want quiet to stay at home and watch it. Let's make Candlestick bump and help the Niners get back to the postseason.

You now, I've been saying this for 10 years now. I've been arrested for it, kicked out of the stadium for it, kicked out of my seats for it..... there is almost no hope. The apathy at my Niners games are disgusting. This goes to all the people that were leaving at the beginning of the the 4th during our last playoff game vs the Giants. I hope they remember me telling them they were gonna miss one of the best come backs ever. This goes to that guy that was reading the newspaper in the middle of the game 2 years ago. How many times do I have to be told I'm too loud? Really?? Can't those people just stay at home if there ears are too sensitive? These people are the reason the stadium is trying to be built in Santa Clara. As soon as SF would try to solidfy a plan for the stadium, some "people" would cry that the east asian water crickets habitat MIGHT be in danger so we must stall and find a way around it.

As you can see this one struck close to home. I'll keep doing what I do until the 9ers themselves ban me for life. NO, I'm not gonna let opposing fans have a dance party in MY parking lot AFTER they beat us. NO, I'm not gonna wear a YELLOW rain coat when we're playing the Packers. Some people are just ***** clueless.

I'm behind you 149%. Loud? to say the least. Thats why I have Mondays off.....to let my voice recover.
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Being in NJ, I can only pledge in terms of the few games I go out to see every couple years. That being said, can all you locals and frequent game-goers please please please vow to make it loud in that place. It's by far and away one of the most tame and unintimidating stadiums in the NFL.

Creating a loud and hostile atmosphere at the games will certainly help our home field advantage because between the weather and severe lack of noise, I see no home field advantage for our team. The opposition gets to play in a quiet, sunny stadium. I realize it's because alot of lame people go to the games but we really need to stand up and help this team anyway we can.

I ask that you please vow to yell your ass off on 3rd downs,goalline stands, field goal attempts and the like. Who cares if people get angry, tell them that if they want quiet to stay at home and watch it. Let's make Candlestick bump and help the Niners get back to the postseason.

You now, I've been saying this for 10 years now. I've been arrested for it, kicked out of the stadium for it, kicked out of my seats for it..... there is almost no hope. The apathy at my Niners games are disgusting. This goes to all the people that were leaving at the beginning of the the 4th during our last playoff game vs the Giants. I hope they remember me telling them they were gonna miss one of the best come backs ever. This goes to that guy that was reading the newspaper in the middle of the game 2 years ago. How many times do I have to be told I'm too loud? Really?? Can't those people just stay at home if there ears are too sensitive? These people are the reason the stadium is trying to be built in Santa Clara. As soon as SF would try to solidfy a plan for the stadium, some "people" would cry that the east asian water crickets habitat MIGHT be in danger so we must stall and find a way around it.

As you can see this one struck close to home. I'll keep doing what I do until the 9ers themselves ban me for life. NO, I'm not gonna let opposing fans have a dance party in MY parking lot AFTER they beat us. NO, I'm not gonna wear a YELLOW rain coat when we're playing the Packers. Some people are just ***** clueless.

I'm behind you 149%. Loud? to say the least. Thats why I have Mondays off.....to let my voice recover.

Mothaf**ker you just got me PUMPED UP!!!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
I wish that the 'Stick were as loud as some of the louder stadiums. But try as we might (and this isn't the first time a thread like this has popped up) it just doesn't get really loud there.

I hope you guys can prove me different.
Maybe one of the reasons it's not so loud at the Stick is because the whole crowd consists of at least 35% opposing team fans, with the exception of Cardinals and maybe the Lions.

Anyone been to a game where we're playing the Eagles or the Packers? I swear half the stadium is cheering for the other side. That could be a reason it isn't so loud.

Pathetic.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Maybe one of the reasons it's not so loud at the Stick is because the whole crowd consists of at least 35% opposing team fans, with the exception of Cardinals and maybe the Lions.

Anyone been to a game where we're playing the Eagles or the Packers? I swear half the stadium is cheering for the other side. That could be a reason it isn't so loud.

Pathetic.

Truth be told. We're talking about the same people. I'd rather eat my ticket than sell it to an opposing fan.
I always encourage all the people around my section to stand up and get loud but a lot of the time they just stay sitting down is pretty damn dissapointing but I always get loud no matter what it takes me 2-3 days to get my voice back.

Originally posted by susweel:
Its pretty loud.

You also have to consider the product that they have been putting on the field. Its kinda hard to cheer when there getting there ass kicked all the time.

weak excuss. raider games have have the people and it's louder. explain that. thier product is worse.
Last year was my first year of season tickets and I went to a few games in 07. I hate to admit this, but besides the WZ, niner fans are pretty soft. By soft, I mean quiet and easily exhausted. I find that by the 4th quarter, a lot of fans are headed for the exit or reasonably quiet. Now, I could argue that usually by the 4th quarter, most games last year were out of our reach, so hopefully that changes this year!

If we improve this year and are in many more games, it should be much louder! If not, you will at least see my wife and I screaming!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Its pretty loud.

You also have to consider the product that they have been putting on the field. Its kinda hard to cheer when there getting there ass kicked all the time.

weak excuss. raider games have have the people and it's louder. explain that. thier product is worse.

Because halloween is always favorited by retards.
My friend is a Lions fan, were thinking about going to the game when they play. We live out here in west Texas and were gonna have to drive over there. I always told myself I was going to a Candlestick game and I'm pretty sure were going.
West Coast fans, the only time you'll here that place get loud is if we make the playoffs...arrive late, leave early....

When the Cowboys come to town it's pretty embarrasing to be a 49ers fan, you'd think you were in Dallas
Share 49ersWebzone