LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Goldson ready to step up as starting safety

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jaghetersofie:
Originally posted by znk916:
Goldson has 2 picks and a forced fumble so far, more picks than Roman had as the starter for 3 years.

He's also wearing the green dot and I have been very impressed with his ability to co-ordinate the defense and the secondary. He looks like a good smart safety.

You are kidding me, he's f**king horrible.

He is tied for the lead in INT on the team and has taken the play-calling responsibilities. In his first year as a starter I think he's done well.

He has played well & still learning. The defense overall is really starting to fall off.
my nig needa learn how to tackle tho ... he real fast and when he do hit he goes hard but his angles are dumb ass weak
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:
my nig needa learn how to tackle tho ... he real fast and when he do hit he goes hard but his angles are dumb ass weak

dumb ass weak! post of the day man
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by znk916:
Goldson has 2 picks and a forced fumble so far, more picks than Roman had as the starter for 3 years.

He's also wearing the green dot and I have been very impressed with his ability to co-ordinate the defense and the secondary. He looks like a good smart safety.

You are kidding me, he's f**king horrible.

He is tied for the lead in INT on the team and has taken the play-calling responsibilities. In his first year as a starter I think he's done well.

He has played well & still learning. The defense overall is really starting to fall off.

G I wonder if not having Spikes and Clements has anything to do with it? Like it or not Spikes is the field general on our defense. He is the wiley vet and everyone looks up to him. Nate might occationally blow coverage, but he is a beast when it comes to run support.
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:

dumb ass weak! post of the day man

that's BuZzB's brother.
Share 49ersWebzone