LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Crabtree Foot Rehab Status

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Michael Crabtree seen for first time on 49ers artifical-turf practice field doing some light running while 5 members of staff watch closely.

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

Now I'm not here 24 hours a day, so I don't know Crabtree's exact rehab regimen after foot surgery in March. But as far as I can tell, this is the first time Crabtree's actually run -- and run fairly hard -- on the foot since the procedure. Under the supervision of strength coach Duane Carlisle, Crabtree ran perhaps a dozen sprints of about 40 yards on the team's artificial field. He seemed to be going about three-quarters speed.Sac Bee

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jun 7, 2009 at 11:02:32 ]
good to hear and hopefully he is ready to go by training camp.
crank that crabtree
Singletary has already said, his time line for Crabtree is TC.

Hopefully, Crabtree is signed soon, so he can be working out at team HQ before TC starts.
I can wait until he's scoring TD's as a 49er
I hope there won't be a problem with getting Michael Crabtree signed to a contract. Oakland kind of worries me because I'm sure they will overpay for DHB! What if Crabtree holds out for more money? After all, he did put up WAAAY better numbers in college!

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 7, 2009 at 22:26:09 ]
  • koke9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:
I hope there won't be a problem with getting Michael Crabtree signed to a contract. Oakland kind of worries me because I'm sure they will overpay for DHB! What if Crabtree holds out for more money? After all, he did put up WAAAY better numbers in college!

its more about where u got drafted, then what u did in college
Originally posted by koke9er:

I know that, but I'm just saying I hope it doesn't become an issue during contract negotiations.

I know that, but I'm just saying I hope it doesn't become an issue during contract negotiations.

i don't think it'll be an issue. He'll get paid accordingly
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

i don't think it'll be an issue. He'll get paid accordingly

exactly

Crabtree will be out there soon enuf tearing up DB's on the field! He will get signed and be ready to go
12:21 June 8, 2009

When disgruntled Mike Singletary stopped practice to make 49ers run 6 sideline-to-sidelines, rookie WR Michael Crabtree ran with his 'mates.

Originally posted by global_nomad:
12:21 June 8, 2009

When disgruntled Mike Singletary stopped practice to make 49ers run 6 sideline-to-sidelines, rookie WR Michael Crabtree ran with his 'mates.

beat me to it
Receiver Michael Crabtree continues to ease into his rehab under the watchful eye of the team's training staff. Singletary said Crabtree is competitive and eager to get back to full work. He said Crabtree "about had tears in his eyes" during the team's first minicamp when Singletary told him to stop running routes. He said Crabtree must remain on the plan so that he's ready to hit the practice field to begin competing for a job when training camp opens. Crabtree underwent surgery to repair a stress fracture in his right foot in March.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/06/singletary-pleased-with-weeks-work.html

Is it cool or not cool the Crab was tearing up?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Receiver Michael Crabtree continues to ease into his rehab under the watchful eye of the team's training staff. Singletary said Crabtree is competitive and eager to get back to full work. He said Crabtree "about had tears in his eyes" during the team's first minicamp when Singletary told him to stop running routes. He said Crabtree must remain on the plan so that he's ready to hit the practice field to begin competing for a job when training camp opens. Crabtree underwent surgery to repair a stress fracture in his right foot in March.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/06/singletary-pleased-with-weeks-work.html

Is it cool or not cool the Crab was tearing up?

It's cool to me, shows he has a passion for the game and really wants to get out there and work hard.
Share 49ersWebzone