LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

New Stadium Design: Fan or not?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

New Stadium Design: Fan or not?

Originally posted by FriscoKid220:
You guys always get hyped off of anything the niners do. No matter if it's weak a** players or a weak a** stadium. It doesn't take away from the fact that we have the only half stadium in the league. So what if it has the largest lower deck. Big f**king deal. So half of the stadium is for the fans and the other half is for the rich snobs. They get their own half of the field so they can be in their little box seats. Screw this stupid stadium. It's about as good as all of your dumb opinions that always seem to be wrong. This is the next step in the failure of the stupid webzone click. You guys are "Homers"

good, so we know we wont have to see a pathetic fan like you at the games
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
You guys always get hyped off of anything the niners do. No matter if it's weak a** players or a weak a** stadium. It doesn't take away from the fact that we have the only half stadium in the league. So what if it has the largest lower deck. Big f**king deal. So half of the stadium is for the fans and the other half is for the rich snobs. They get their own half of the field so they can be in their little box seats. Screw this stupid stadium. It's about as good as all of your dumb opinions that always seem to be wrong. This is the next step in the failure of the stupid webzone click. You guys are "Homers"

i regret the time that i took to read that.

-9fA

I regret the day you were born

lmao children these days.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

If you don't like the box seats - you can choose not to buy them. Stadium is a means to make money too, and the biggest reason 49ers decided to build in Santa Clara (the heart of Silicon Valley) is to sell these premium to the companies in Silicon Valley.
I like it. No matter what it will be better than the stick and last time i checked you go to a stadium to watch a game. I hope it has a good feel to it like when you are at AT&T park watching the giants.
How about going green and being the 1st NFL stadium to go Solar?

Originally posted by hklar17:

ooooh, Ban him! Ban him!

If you don't like our opinions, go away.

We "Homers" don't like noob trolls anyway.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jun 3, 2009 at 13:14:20 ]
I dont really have a problem with the stadium, it's kind of bland but it's about football not looks.

What I am concerned about is loudness and ability to get noise to go on the field and not get trapped or sucked up out of the stadium. I'm no expert so I cant judge from design one way or the other, so I can only hope that the 49ers did their homework on this issue.

Also, I'm not a fan of having no tailgate area.
As long as it's not shaped like a penis, I couldn't care less. We need a new stadium!

ooooh, Ban him! Ban him!

Damn got nothing better to do than troll on another forum. Must have no life.

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
How about going green and being the 1st NFL stadium to go Solar?

Look again....the Suite section has BOTH a green roof and solar panels.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jun 3, 2009 at 13:30:43 ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I dont really have a problem with the stadium, it's kind of bland but it's about football not looks.

What I am concerned about is loudness and ability to get noise to go on the field and not get trapped or sucked up out of the stadium. I'm no expert so I cant judge from design one way or the other, so I can only hope that the 49ers did their homework on this issue.

Also, I'm not a fan of having no tailgate area.

Who said you won't be able to tailgate?

There is a Garage, but it will only serve a small portion of the total parking. If you count the Great America Parking lot right next door, the lots that will be by the Golf Course and the surrounding business parking lots, there are 35,000 spaces available. Thats TWICE as many as Candlestick.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jun 3, 2009 at 13:23:40 ]
Originally posted by Thizz415:

ooooh, Ban him! Ban him!

yeah you're right. These forums are for homers only. my bad.
Originally posted by Thizz415:

ooooh, Ban him! Ban him!

yeah you're right. These forums are for homers only. my bad.

No, there is simply a difference between not liking the stadium (completely within your rights) and attacking people who DO like the stadium design and writing them off as "homers".

If thats all you know how to do then go away, your not wanted.

If you can have a reasonable debate on the topic and respect people who have a different opinion, your welcome to stay.

My guess is that you don't know how to do the latter.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jun 3, 2009 at 13:29:20 ]
  • 4gabe9
  • Info N/A
Cup Holders!
Share 49ersWebzone