Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Anyone know what row the shaded area would be on the away side?

Shade? Lol

Yeah, no row on the east side has shade. lol

I thought there was certain rows were the overhang protects from sun and rain haha

On the south side at the top of the sections, probably. And maybe at certain times of the day the top rows of the east side could have shade, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Only shade I've ever seen there were evening games
SBL members....I didn't get an email for the annual gift options this year. Is Jed cutting us off this year?
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
SBL members....I didn't get an email for the annual gift options this year. Is Jed cutting us off this year?

My rep told me we should be getting an email regarding our gift within the next few weeks

Shade? Lol

I thought there was certain rows were the overhang protects from sun and rain haha

On the south side at the top of the sections, probably. And maybe at certain times of the day the top rows of the east side could have shade, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Yes, in-between 132 and 144 on the top rows there's an overhang.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

My rep told me we should be getting an email regarding our gift within the next few weeks

Thank you! Definitely made use of that backpack and wine cups.
NO Niner game in the 5 years at Levi has ever been as HOT as the Stanford game yesterday yet I don't hear Stanford fans complaining or the media screaming " unbearable " . I find it interesting , no ?
Originally posted by kezarkid:
NO Niner game in the 5 years at Levi has ever been as HOT as the Stanford game yesterday yet I don't hear Stanford fans complaining or the media screaming " unbearable " . I find it interesting , no ?

because they aren't little babies about it
  • da209
  • Veteran

Shade? Lol

Yes, in-between 132 and 144 on the top rows there's an overhang.

Bummer I was hoping for a overhang on the lower reserve on the east side of stadium. Preferably 122 section
Originally posted by kezarkid:

The opener against the panthers in 2017 was 98 degrees, IIRC. How hot was it at Stanford yesterday?

Yeah I was fkn pissed about this too. I wrote them a letter. My fkn brother in law is a season ticket holder for the Bills and they got a sweet gift setup.

They're limiting the gameday giveaways to the first 30k fans. As STHs, we were told the gift was being done away with to devote more money to the gameday giveaways. So what gives? Cheap ass Yorks
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
They're limiting the gameday giveaways to the first 30k fans. As STHs, we were told the gift was being done away with to devote more money to the gameday giveaways. So what gives? Cheap ass Yorks

I'm going to email my rep. f**k that, I'm not gonna go in super early to get my giveaway
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

So nothing new? Yeah and they definitely look ready to raise prices next year.
More negative press regarding Levi's Stadium...

"Will the Rolling Stones return to Levi's Stadium? Manager says it's 'no longer worth the effort'"
https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/Rolling-Stones-letter-Levi-s-Stadium-curfew-14432382.php
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
More negative press regarding Levi's Stadium...

"Will the Rolling Stones return to Levi's Stadium? Manager says it's 'no longer worth the effort'"
https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/Rolling-Stones-letter-Levi-s-Stadium-curfew-14432382.php

Sweet. Maybe they'll stop having concerts there and the grass can just stay in place.
Share 49ersWebzone