There are 128 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by susweel:
The pac12 pulled their championship game from Levi's. Lol pretty sad even college teams don't want to play there.

It'll still be there 1 more year. They just opted out of the last year (2020). They can probably get better attendance in SoCal, but they won't see sell outs unless USC or UCLA are in it. Nobody cares otherwise. Conference title games are only big in huge college football areas.
Originally posted by susweel:
The pac12 pulled their championship game from Levi's. Lol pretty sad even college teams don't want to play there.

and that college football championship game was a total fail as well
Let's say the Niners come to some agreement to let the Oakland Raiders use Levi's for home games in 2019. Would that require approval from SBL holders? Note - I have not looked through SBL for any clause about this yet.
Grant Cohn‏ @grantcohn 2h2 hours agoMore
Instead of blocking the Raiders from moving to San Francisco for a year, the 49ers should simply move back to San Francisco forever.

Originally posted by kdoggie:
Let's say the Niners come to some agreement to let the Oakland Raiders use Levi's for home games in 2019. Would that require approval from SBL holders? Note - I have not looked through SBL for any clause about this yet.

fine print says SBL members do not have rights to any other NFL game in Levi's
Originally posted by dwy621:
fine print says SBL members do not have rights to any other NFL game in Levi's

Yup, got curious and read through the SBL last night. It's on the very last page.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Originally posted by dwy621:
fine print says SBL members do not have rights to any other NFL game in Levi's

Yup, got curious and read through the SBL last night. It's on the very last page.

They could potentially sell new SBL's for the new team.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
They could potentially sell new SBL's for the new team.

If there was a permanent 2nd team their fanbase would expect to not be beholden to ticket holders of the other team. In this case of a potential one year use I don't see PSLs being bothered with.
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/49ers-in-brawl-with-Santa-Clara-over-a-13709980.php?t=8ba36735b2

we are literally the trailer park trash of the nfl
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/49ers-in-brawl-with-Santa-Clara-over-a-13709980.php?t=8ba36735b2

we are literally the trailer park trash of the nfl


Originally posted by monsterzero789:
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/49ers-in-brawl-with-Santa-Clara-over-a-13709980.php?t=8ba36735b2

we are literally the trailer park trash of the nfl

Seems as if santa Clara is really regretting building the stadium there.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/49ers-in-brawl-with-Santa-Clara-over-a-13709980.php?t=8ba36735b2

we are literally the trailer park trash of the nfl

Seems as if santa Clara is really regretting building the stadium there.

Yorks are masters of gouging.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,035
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Grant Cohn‏ @grantcohn 2h2 hours agoMore
Instead of blocking the Raiders from moving to San Francisco for a year, the 49ers should simply move back to San Francisco forever.

First time he's made sense in a while
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Grant Cohn‏ @grantcohn 2h2 hours agoMore
Instead of blocking the Raiders from moving to San Francisco for a year, the 49ers should simply move back to San Francisco forever.

First time he's made sense in a while

Except for that whole 35 year contract they have at Levi's. I guess it makes sense if you ignore that. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Grant Cohn‏ @grantcohn 2h2 hours agoMore
Instead of blocking the Raiders from moving to San Francisco for a year, the 49ers should simply move back to San Francisco forever.

First time he's made sense in a while

Except for that whole 35 year contract they have at Levi's. I guess it makes sense if you ignore that. lol

I'd like to see Grant try to make a deal with the SF City government. I'm sure he'd be so professional and great at it and not come across like a smarmy prick at all.
Share 49erswebzone