LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm at the game and Levi's is absolutely rockin right now! This is awesome!

Nice, man. Yeah place looks hyped AF. Grass looks good too. I can see they covered up all the Bud Light advertising. No alcohol sales too, right?

They're selling alcohol

No kidding. I thought it was banned at college games. Maybe because it's the championship? I went to March Madness a few years back at the shark tank. No booze.
The NCAA didn't trust Jed with the field, did it themselves. And boy, good for them. Jed needs to put them on the payroll
Hopefully Levi's is like this when the Niners host a playoff game next year
They're selling alcohol

Nice, I hate that dumbass college rule
Originally posted by sacniner:
They're selling alcohol

Nice, I hate that dumbass college rule

Bunch of drunk college chicks every where. It's great
  • jcs
  • Veteran
The NCAA didn't trust Jed with the field, did it themselves. And boy, good for them. Jed needs to put them on the payroll
Originally posted by jcs:

BS
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by wailers15:
Field looks fine

Yes field looks good out there. Whoever is doing this turf is who we need to hire for this stadium ASAP
Ninersnation twitter needs to proofread.

Tho It's turned into a game turd from 2nd quarter on for Alabama

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

So what this tweet is saying is when it's our beloved 49ers Jed doesn't give a damn if the turd is s**t but when it's on national television watched by the entire country....
Originally posted by Jcool:

OP is known for his agenda. Proof is in his clearly unfactual post. The field was amazing considering the amount of rain the Bay Area got the last 2 days. I did not expect it to hold up as well as it did.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
So what this tweet is saying is when it's our beloved 49ers Jed doesn't give a damn if the turd is s**t but when it's on national television watched by the entire country....

Pretty sure they put in new sod throughout the NFL season 2-3 times. This is well documented from previous years of people handwringing.
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 7, 2019 at 9:10 PM ]
Don't think any Alabama fans will be taking gameturd home from levis
Originally posted by susweel:
Levis never been that packed ever

Wasnt there an actual Super bowl there?
Share 49ersWebzone