Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49erWill:

This guy is NOT happy with you lol

Lol
Are people gonna b***h about the bad air quality at Levi's now lol
  • thl408
The air at Levi's last Monday was really terrible. I was at home, nearly 20 miles away, and it still affected me.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yes
Originally posted by thl408:
The air at Levi's last Monday was really terrible. I was at home, nearly 20 miles away, and it still affected me.

I was at the game and didn't even notice. AQ can vary greatly in small distances.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Yes

Jed's fault
New plan is BS, requiring payment monthly from nov 30 - Halloween 2019... or in full by February 15. Why the change from May 31 like the first 5 seasons at Levi's?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
New plan is BS, requiring payment monthly from nov 30 - Halloween 2019... or in full by February 15. Why the change from May 31 like the first 5 seasons at Levi's?

Yup just signed up for the payment plan it's complete b******t. The 4 month payment plan was perfect

Yup just signed up for the payment plan it's complete b******t. The 4 month payment plan was perfect

Yeah it is stupid. I suspect they are either going to screw us on resale by not giving us our tickets until right before the game (when they are paid for) or they are doing this in preparation of rising ticket prices. So in 2020 when they raise ticket prices they can say "It is only $3 a month" to try to make it sound small.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Yeah it is stupid. I suspect they are either going to screw us on resale by not giving us our tickets until right before the game (when they are paid for) or they are doing this in preparation of rising ticket prices. So in 2020 when they raise ticket prices they can say "It is only $3 a month" to try to make it sound small.

Can you just pay it all off by June and not worry about the release of the ticket problem you mentioned?

Originally posted by 9erReign:

I bet this is what'll happen. Why move the deadline to pay in full up 4 months, though? Other than to "encourage" you to opt into this stupid deal
  • jcs
  • Veteran
The new LA stadium goes 100 feet underground so they can build it up while keeping it under FAA height restrictions....Jed just recycles his candlestick plans with no thought of this.
Originally posted by jcs:
The new LA stadium goes 100 feet underground so they can build it up while keeping it under FAA height restrictions....Jed just recycles his candlestick plans with no thought of this.

I believe Levi's bowl is also lower than the ground level around. I mean, sorry they didn't dig it deeper so they could dome it, I guess? No reason to dig lower since as built the stadium stayed under the FAA restrictions. No one anticipated the fans b***hing for a dome.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 16, 2018 at 7:43 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:

oh no, did the fans get sunburnt today at levi's???
Hopefully the playing field looks better during the national championship game than what it looks like now for the RedBox bowl
Share 49ersWebzone