LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hey on a positive note, ticket prices are down about 150% for the 49ers/raiders game from just a few weeks ago. lol

Fereals this. I got lower bowl tickets on the home side for $60 each. Normally those are over $150.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jcs:

Looks ugly AF

Trying too hard to be Jerry World. Honestly not a huge fan of these "over-flashy" stadiums
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Trying too hard to be Jerry World. Honestly not a huge fan of these "over-flashy" stadiums

I tend to agree. I do like the round screen like like Atlanta and this stadium has. You can do some cool stuff with that set up. I'm interested to see what it's gonna be like, weather wise, inside this stadium. With the open air, they won't have any way to cool off the crowd. Will the air flow through there nicely or will it be stagnant in there. We all know heat can be a problem for some fans. Especially in a hotter environment like socal.
Y'all are crazy. That place is tits. SF should have done their similar deal at Candlestick Point years ago.

Can't wait to go to a Niners game there!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Y'all are crazy. That place is tits. SF should have done their similar deal at Candlestick Point years ago.

I doubt it would've got done at candlestick point even if it was approved. That site is still dormant because of all the poison in the ground. It's a toxic wasteland we were partying on all those years. lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ya. that stadium sucks! I like my stadiums to look like college stadiums where I can get burnt to a crisp before halftime. stupid lambs lol.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I doubt it would've got done at candlestick point even if it was approved. That site is still dormant because of all the poison in the ground. It's a toxic wasteland we were partying on all those years. lol
No wonder we always left with a feeling of euphoria. The afterglow was REAL.
They probably just annexed the California stadium spot in the "rotation" for Super Bowls

Beautiful.
I've been parked up and waiting on Great America waiting to enter Green Lot 1 for 25 minutes. They really need to open up the lots sooner. Traffic waiting to enter is blocking up 3 lanes on great America parkway
Grass looks good.
Nice seats, will
Share 49ersWebzone