LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
cant wait to see all the empty seats!

Why?
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Just got a phone call asking if I wanted to purchase the College Champ. Game lol. Yeah right. They're offering tix to sbl owners at Superbowl prices, I wonder why people aren't buying

Pretty sure the College Championship game will be sold out
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Just got a phone call asking if I wanted to purchase the College Champ. Game lol. Yeah right. They're offering tix to sbl owners at Superbowl prices, I wonder why people aren't buying

I'm sure they will when the two teams are announced. I though it was desperate of them to call me personally.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I'm sure they will when the two teams are announced. I though it was desperate of them to call me personally.

They're not doing it because they're desperate. It's not only an awesome event to attend, but also an investment opportunity. It's a perk that you got a phone asking if you wanted in.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
cant wait to see all the empty seats!

Why?
I was being sarcastic.

Why?
I've been to Levi stadium few times last year and it was nothing special compared to all the new stadiums being built out right now Why there's no sun shade is beyond my understanding
Does Levi's serve beer during college games? Taking my folks to the Army/San Jose St game
Originally posted by kazak13:
I've been to Levi stadium few times last year and it was nothing special compared to all the new stadiums being built out right now Why there's no sun shade is beyond my understanding

Which other new stadiums have you been to?

The Vikings and falcons got a new stadium and just by looking at them on tv they look so much better. Californian real estate sure did eat up the budged.
Originally posted by kazak13:

The Vikings and falcons got a new stadium and just by looking at them on tv they look so much better. Californian real estate sure did eat up the budged.

Wait, so you haven't actually been to other stadiums to compare them? Just saw them on tv?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wait, so you haven't actually been to other stadiums to compare them? Just saw them on tv?

I've also never seen a victoria secrets model in real life, but....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I've also never seen a victoria secrets model in real life, but....

Yeah, because that's the same thing.

Arizona looks like a cool stadium on TV. Retractable roof and cool paneling on the outside that looks like a coiled snake. Went I went to see the Niners play there, it was basic as f**k. Absolutely nothing special about it on the inside. Looks can be deceiving on tv.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Does Levi's serve beer during college games? Taking my folks to the Army/San Jose St game

Not sure. Just in case, sneak in booze or do shots before
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Dad and his fellow West Point alumni are having a tailgate before
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Dad and his fellow West Point alumni are having a tailgate before

Nice!
Share 49ersWebzone