There are 140 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol I went to universal studios a few weeks back and they have misters everywhere and i didn't see any lifeguards.

Universal has insurance against theme park level concerns, including water-based rides like Jurassic Park, or their water parks in general in Florida. They more than likely have all their parks covered under the same policies. Their liability in general is far more excessive and expensive to cover than a sports stadium. The 49ers aren't putting in roller coasters at Levi's anytime soon, either.

So what you're saying is, it's possible, but it's too expensive and the 49ers owners are cheap a**holes who got what they wanted and that's all they care about?

Thanks, that's what we've been saying all along.
LMAOOOOOOOOO
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Why would anybody want misters at a football game, anyway? WhoTF wants to be wet and sticky at a game? (Giggity)

I don't really have an opinion on their usefulness, just the fact that they can absolutely be installed, legally and safely.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Universal has insurance against theme park level concerns, including water-based rides like Jurassic Park, or their water parks in general in Florida. They more than likely have all their parks covered under the same policies. Their liability in general is far more excessive and expensive to cover than a sports stadium. The 49ers aren't putting in roller coasters at Levi's anytime soon, either.

Everyone has insurance but the 49ers

Dude, you are literally making this stuff up. It is very very obvious. Better off just not saying anything.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Furlow:
So what you're saying is, it's possible, but it's too expensive and the 49ers owners are cheap a**holes who got what they wanted and that's all they care about?

Or they could, you know, put a slip resistant coating on the areas where the misters would be.

Again, it is ABSOLUTELY doable, the 49ers just don't want to. And they should be honest about that rather than insult our intelligence by saying it isn't possible.

Anyone with a brain knows I wasn't saying it was literally impossible. I was clearly saying that the liability cost was beyond what any stadium was going to agree to, because it's unreasonable for a sports stadium to pay the much higher cost for theme park level insurance for f**king misters, something they would likely not have to do if the natural temperature allowed the water to evaporate and not accumulate on concrete pathways. You know, like in Arizona.

But that's not how you troll on Niner Talk. No, you troll by ignoring my statement and interpreting it in the extreme, unintended way it was meant. Because trolls gonna troll, point their finger and neener-neener to make themselves feel important. Because all you care about is making yourself seem to be a bigger man Jed York or other message board users, and measured conversation and logic goes out the window. f**k all that, I say.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Because all insurance costs are flat across the board for all types of liabilities.

I bet the 49ers could get this insurance for the same cost of my renters insurance, right?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
All of these places must have very extensive insurance policies far better than the 49ers...

http://www.microcoolmisting.com/misting-commercial-photos.htm

Jaguars stadium has good insurance though

Hope the marlins have good insurance!

Lucky for the Royals they have an invisible force field that keeps all the spray from the water fountains contained and absolutely none of it ever touches the walkways

All the people in this photo slipped and died moments after it was taken

Just a shame that it's impossible for the 49ers to do it.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Anyone with a brain knows I wasn't saying it was literally impossible. I was clearly saying that the liability cost was beyond what any stadium was going to agree to, because it's unreasonable for a sports stadium to pay the much higher cost for theme park level insurance for f**king misters, something they would likely not have to do if the natural temperature allowed the water to evaporate and not accumulate on concrete pathways. You know, like in Arizona.

But that's not how you troll on Niner Talk. No, you troll by ignoring my statement and interpreting it in the extreme, unintended way it was meant. Because trolls gonna troll, point their finger and neener-neener to make themselves feel important. Because all you care about is making yourself seem to be a bigger man Jed York or other message board users, and measured conversation and logic goes out the window. f**k all that, I say.

or your dumb made up excuses get owned by real visual evidence a couple posts later.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Because all insurance costs are flat across the board for all types of liabilities.

I bet the 49ers could get this insurance for the same cost of my renters insurance, right?

Block feature on the fritz?

Damn, misters are serious business.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
or

Or they could, you know, put a slip resistant coating on the areas where the misters would be.

Again, it is ABSOLUTELY doable, the 49ers just don't want to. And they should be honest about that rather than insult our intelligence by saying it isn't possible.

Doable and reasonably affordable are different things. Would slip resistant coating be enough to satisfy insurance and higher premiums without making those premiums unreasonable for a stadium to get for such an isolated thing? Only the team knows for sure. You choose to believe they are lying to you, that they are twisting their hands and eagerly awaiting you to die in the heat as they maniacally laugh to themselves. I figure the team is like most businesses and have to think about cost/benefit, so if they say that misters are impossible because of the slip/fall liability, I can reasonably assume they mean the cost of their insurance would go higher than is reasonable to them.

But then again, low intelligences are insulted easily.
or your dumb made up excuses get owned by real visual evidence a couple posts later.

or

I'm sure you know the variable of evaporation rate of those locations and their insurance coverage, too.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Doable and reasonably affordable are different things. Would slip resistant coating be enough to satisfy insurance and higher premiums without making those premiums unreasonable for a stadium to get for such an isolated thing? Only the team knows for sure. You choose to believe they are lying to you, that they are twisting their hands and eagerly awaiting you to die in the heat as they maniacally laugh to themselves. I figure the team is like most businesses and have to think about cost/benefit, so if they say that misters are impossible because of the slip/fall liability, I can reasonably assume they mean the cost of their insurance would go higher than is reasonable to them.

But then again, low intelligences are insulted easily.

Share 49ersWebzone