LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 324 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Guessing the dog-beating concessions CEO story is not what the #49ers wanted to see in run-up to opening new stadium

http://fortune.com/2014/08/25/dog-abuse-video-stadium-food-centerplate-des-hague/?utm_content=bufferaf75e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hmm, I'm not really into the whole boycott thing, but I also hate, yes, HATE people who abuse animals. "Minor frustration with a friend's pet"???...first of all, no, that is more than a "minor frustration", it's being a complete a-hole with zero compassion or patience...and it was a friend's dog? It could be one of my old Marine buddies, guys I consider brothers, but if one them abused my dog like that and we're going fist city.

With the snafus the 49ers have already had with the stadium, the last thing they need is another headache, especially in the hyper-PC Bay Area and at a stadium that oh-by-the-way has multiple "vegan" concessions....just a guess, but I bet they "suggest" to Centerplate that they get a new CEO. I hope they do fire him, fk that dude.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Aug 26, 2014 at 10:52 AM ]
Got my tickets for the Bears game!!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Guessing the dog-beating concessions CEO story is not what the #49ers wanted to see in run-up to opening new stadium

http://fortune.com/2014/08/25/dog-abuse-video-stadium-food-centerplate-des-hague/?utm_content=bufferaf75e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

that dog beating incident happened here it vancouver. caught in a camera in an elevator. top story on our local news a week or so ago.
Originally posted by nflguy49:

How much did those run?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

How much did those run?

LOL...I don't think I even want to know.

My tix are second deck on the Goal line and I could probably get 500 apiece for them if I weren't going. Those are club seats, lower deck on the 40.
Friends and Niner family... does anyone know what sections are in the shade?
Originally posted by Marvin49:
LOL...I don't think I even want to know.

My tix are second deck on the Goal line and I could probably get 500 apiece for them if I weren't going. Those are club seats, lower deck on the 40.

I could make a nice profit with my nosebleed seats in 417, can't imagine what these went for.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

How much did those run?
One million doll hairs
$1,100 each.

That's crazy expensive but I might only go to one or two games this yr.
Originally posted by sacniner:

the night games

$1,100 each.

That's crazy expensive but I might only go to one or two games this yr.

Opening night. First real NFL game vs. the Bears. Congrats! No gonna lie, I'm a tad jealous Post the real pic of the view if you get a chance!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

the night games

I'm usually watching the night games with you mom. BOOM!

Home sideline....south second deck (attached to the Suite Tower) first. That's where my seats are

Those sections are in the shade by 12:30 and the north second deck Suite Tower seats are in the shade by kickoff if not earlier.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 26, 2014 at 4:16 PM ]

Home sideline....south second deck (attached to the Suite Tower) first. That's where my seats are

Those sections are in the shade by 12:30 and the north second deck Suite Tower seats are in the shade by kickoff if not earlier.

Thanks man!!! Much appreciated
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LOL...was just about to say same thing.

Tunnel in this picture is the one the players will run out of. Sorry to all the OCD people who can't deal with the off center of it lol.

Grass going in 2-3 weeks. NFL actually has a mandate on how long the field must be growing before games can be played on it.

If you are referring to the off-center tunnel at the top, I'm pretty sure that's incorrect.

According to my tour guide when I did my stadium walk through, the 49ers will enter the field from the opposing team sideline at the 50 yard line. That's where their locker room is and the Club they will walk through before entering the field.

That tunnel is also in the picture on the left side.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Maybe starting intros from the end zone tunnel?

There will be the visiting benches and all the gear they bring in the way to do pregame intros

Yeah that is what will happen. But Marvin likes to feel like the stadium expert.

I thought the 49ers would enter from the side (as Marvin stated) through one of the premier club sections, where they walk by fans. Just what I remember when I signed up for my PSLs.

That is what will happen.

Apparently they think the south corner tunnel is that club section. You know, the one they are currently driving trucks through and will use to bring large equiptment onto the field.

Check the 45 second mark of the below vid.

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/santa-clara-ktvu-tours-new-levis-stadium/vCP8Zr/

Time to revisit this discussion?

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Action_Cam_First_Intro_at_Levis_Stadium/4ae664fe-7b84-461b-96d7-6fff02aa74fd
Share 49ersWebzone