LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:
The Yorks duped us all by promoting pics of legendary players and gave us some scrub named Season with a #14 jersey.

#cantbetrusted
Yep it was a lie to get more SBLs paid, sad. Plus I don't want to hear the whine, "Ohhh they have to pay off the stadium". Wasn't there figures on how the stadium was almost completely paid off with the ridicules SBL prices combined with all the advertisers? Season 14..WTF...Everyone HAS to admit if it were Joe, Jerry, Gore and Kap up the stadium would be lookin dope..

You think all those SBL's are paid off ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The Yorks duped us all by promoting pics of legendary players and gave us some scrub named Season with a #14 jersey.

#cantbetrusted
Yep it was a lie to get more SBLs paid, sad. Plus I don't want to hear the whine, "Ohhh they have to pay off the stadium". Wasn't there figures on how the stadium was almost completely paid off with the ridicules SBL prices combined with all the advertisers? Season 14..WTF...Everyone HAS to admit if it were Joe, Jerry, Gore and Kap up the stadium would be lookin dope..

You think all those SBL's are paid off ?
No not at all, I'm saying a saw a figure that the amount of money contractualy involved is all the SBLs amount to what I said. Hell no, lots of folks have schedules to pay off.
Who will be at the Ribbon cutting today for Levi's stadium?
Originally posted by strinersniners:

area49
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by strinersniners:

area49

Today's ribbon cutting ceremony is being broadcast live on CSNBayArea at 11:30am PT/2:30pm ET so set DVRs if you need. IDK what CSNBA is on other systems but it's Ch. 419 on dishnet if that helps.

#cantbetrusted
Yep it was a lie to get more SBLs paid, sad. Plus I don't want to hear the whine, "Ohhh they have to pay off the stadium". Wasn't there figures on how the stadium was almost completely paid off with the ridicules SBL prices combined with all the advertisers? Inaugural Season 14.pooo...Everyone HAS to admit if it were Joe, Jerry, Gore, Ronnie and Kap up the stadium would be lookin dope..

You realize you are agreeing with a guy who was being sarcastic, right?
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
Originally posted by dwy621:
I read that we will find out next wednesday 7/23.

I just checked my 49ers account and I got 4 tickets to the 15Aug practice.

Me too!
Originally posted by ninertico:

Me too!

I got 4 tickets to Aug 15 too. I think i read 7/23 because that was the normal signup on FB.

Me too!

I got 4 tickets to Aug 15 too. I think i read 7/23 because that was the normal signup on FB.

Was FB the only way to get in the drawing for practice tickets.

Stadium looks sweet!
Originally posted by teylo31:

Me too!

Was FB the only way to get in the drawing for practice tickets.

SBL holders were given an additional date of Aug 15th to pre-register. The FB page linked you to the 49ers site to enter, so yes it was the only way to get tickets. I think the last day to sign up has passed.
This is a very special day for 49er fans. Finally a venue that we can all be proud of. I am extremely excited to see Levi's for myself
Originally posted by goodthings19:
This is a very special day for 49er fans. Finally a venue that we can all be proud of. I am extremely excited to see Levi's for myself

I have always been proud of Candlestick

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by goodthings19:

I have always been proud of Candlestick

same here....was always proud, and will miss it.
Share 49ersWebzone