LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Can't wait to see this thing from the inside next month!

Woodall, make sure to take some pics and post them here.

Check out this guy's pics

That link is fantastic. Great pics....tho so many are blurry. Not sure why.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
the sun glistening off of mayos penis on game day in the new stadium with that crowd will be simply breathtaking . i can not do the luv jumping smiley thing

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
the sun glistening off of mayos penis on game day in the new stadium with that crowd will be simply breathtaking . i can not do the luv jumping smiley thing

all that would be missing would be the former nfl voice of god,, john facenda
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Those are great pics! So are the players lockers in the training facility? Or do they have the lockers, etc. in the stadium? I had thought everything was in the training facility and then they go through a tunnel to the field?

One hand that was to be used to stabilize the camera was used to fap to the whole stadium....which is something I would probably do, not gonna lie.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Those are great pics! So are the players lockers in the training facility? Or do they have the lockers, etc. in the stadium? I had thought everything was in the training facility and then they go through a tunnel to the field?

The lockers in the pics are the lockers that are going to be in the stadium. They already have lockers in the training facility but I assume once the locker room in the stadium is finished, that will become the players primary locker room.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

No, the Niners locker room is very nice inside the stadium. It's gonna be like a friggin' Taj Mahal of FB stadium locker rooms. The visitor LR will be accommodating but ordinary compared to Niners LR.
With the outdoor weight room and them probably using the locker rooms and facilities in the new stadium as their main one they wouldn't have much use for the the old locker rooms/weight room/facilities in the headquarters any more. You would think they could move the business end of the headquarters into the stadium although I don't think they are. Maybe down the road they will move the building (so it's not up against the stadium) or level it for more player parking. Anybody have any info on this topic? I know throughout this thread it has been brought up here and there but nobody seems to know what the plans for the headquarters are but I'm not Jed and company know yet either. Side note is there a clear path from the 49ers stadium locker room to the practice field? Kind of a long hike compared to them coming out the door of the old locker rooms and being right there. I guess they are professional athletes they can take a little bit of a walk. Their locker room will be on the side closest to the practice field though so they wont have to cross the field every day for practice correct? Just for game days since they will have their backs to the tower to help better keep them cooler and the sun out of their eyes.

And another question the Bud Light Patio and Pepsi Fan Deck are those standing room only type areas? What's all going to be in that area? Also, will they fill those areas with seats for the super bowl to add the few more thousand? (I think it was 5?)
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 25, 2014 at 12:58 PM ]
riginally posted by Gore_21:
With the outdoor weight room and them probably using the locker rooms and facilities in the new stadium as their main one they wouldn't have much use for the the old locker rooms/weight room/facilities in the headquarters any more. You would think they could move the business end of the headquarters into the stadium although I don't think they are. Maybe down the road they will move the building (so it's not up against the stadium) or level it for more player parking. Anybody have any info on this topic? I know throughout this thread it has been brought up here and there but nobody seems to know what the plans for the headquarters are but I'm not Jed and company know yet either. Side note is there a clear path from the 49ers stadium locker room to the practice field? Kind of a long hike compared to them coming out the door of the old locker rooms and being right there. I guess they are professional athletes they can take a little bit of a walk. Their locker room will be on the side closest to the practice field though so they wont have to cross the field every day for practice correct? Just for game days since they will have their backs to the tower to help better keep them cooler and the sun out of their eyes.

And another question the Bud Light Patio and Pepsi Fan Deck are those standing room only type areas? What's all going to be in that area? Also, will they fill those areas with seats for the super bowl to add the few more thousand? (I think it was 5?)

As far as I know, at least some of the offices will be in the stadium. I remember a blurb awhile back about Harbaugh office not being completely furnished yet. Pretty sure once complete the stadium Locker room area will be their primary and the space used for that now in the old building will be repurposed. As it stands right now, the old building faces the wrong direction and the façade and entrance are covered by the new stadium.

I'd guess that entire building is in for a facelift with new lobby etc when the stadium project is complete.
Thanks Marvin. If they are going to keep it then they should change it so the front of the building is facing the street and not the stadium. Yeah I'm sure that's on the back burner if that's the plan. Jed and company have went through so much the past 4-5 years with hiring of the a GM, HC, getting the new stadium approved and then the construction process, Superbowl 50 pitch, new outdoor gym, etc. Who knows maybe once the dust of construction of the stadium and SB 50 settles they could work on smaller things like an alternate jersey and remodeling the headquarters.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks Marvin. If they are going to keep it then they should change it so the front of the building is facing the street and not the stadium. Yeah I'm sure that's on the back burner if that's the plan. Jed and company have went through so much the past 4-5 years with hiring of the a GM, HC, getting the new stadium approved and then the construction process, Superbowl 50 pitch, new outdoor gym, etc. Who knows maybe once the dust of construction of the stadium and SB 50 settles they could work on smaller things like an alternate jersey and remodeling the headquarters.

I don't want an alternate jersey unless they go for the '94 uniforms.

Other than that, I don't want them. They are fine the way they are. :)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

They have to fix the stripes on the sleeves, though.
Yes, wear THESE...

...it matches with all the red & white @ Levi's
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Agree with you on this
They have to fix the stripes on the sleeves, though.

this x infinity!!
Share 49ersWebzone