Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'll be sure to take a ton of pics, but I don't think I'll top those pics
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I'll be sure to take a ton of pics, but I don't think I'll top those pics

Yeah, that's a lot of pics.
Wow, props to the guy who took them and thanks for passing along Stoney. That was awesome. The stadium webcams don't do the inside of the stadium justice and the original pictures of the proposed inside didn't do it justice either. Never been to game before (from Wisc) but I imagine that blows the doors off Candlestick. Heck that probably blows the doors off most of the other NFL stadiums. The players on the team now are very lucky to get to play in this new stadium and use the facilities. TV's galore... a couple of nice whirl pools with tv's, big cafeteria with lots of tvs. Locker rooms are probably a lot bigger and man they used a ton of expensive wood on the locker room and everything else. All the fancy marble counter tops too. Very high-class but that's what this organization is about.. class. Some of the players that left us or got cut these past years after playing with us for how long really missed out. Smith, Haralson, Brown, Jennings, Morgan, etc.

Edit: I tried looking for pictures of inside of Candlestick but can't find any online. Does anyone have any they could share for comparisons? I have seen so many of all the angles outside but never inside.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 25, 2014 at 2:58 AM ]
Anyone see theirs?

For all the people hating on the stadium since day one if your not in love with the stadium now after seeing all those pictures then something is wrong with you
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
For all the people hating on the stadium since day one if your not in love with the stadium now after seeing all those pictures then something is wrong with you

I can't wait to see it packed with fans. I just want to hear the ROAR of the crowd as we are cruising to a victory.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I can't wait to see it packed with fans. I just want to hear the ROAR of the crowd as we are cruising to a victory.

I can't wait, either. Can't get here soon enough. Go Niners!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

this. i'm gonna be
Originally posted by luv49rs:
this. i'm gonna be

• cciowa
  • Veteran

this. i'm gonna be
the sun glistening off of mayos penis on game day in the new stadium with that crowd will be simply breathtaking . i can not do the luv jumping smiley thing

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Can't wait to see this thing from the inside next month!

Woodall, make sure to take some pics and post them here.

Check out this guy's pics

worst photographer ever! most are blurry and you're gonna tell me he couldn't piece together a nice pano of the field/stadium?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:

this. i'm gonna be
the sun glistening off of mayos penis on game day in the new stadium with that crowd will be simply breathtaking . i can not do the luv jumping smiley thing

this. i'm gonna be
cant wait to start the wave
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

this. i'm gonna be
cant wait to start the wave

be careful with that, don't want to piss off Staley
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
go watch soccer u wave starting hemmies
Share 49ersWebzone