LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 168 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by gato80:
Exactly, kind of early to form an opinion and who the hell cares what the locker room looks like!? I'll never see it live in my lifetime I bet. It's like me complaining about the placement of the cubby holes! Who really cares!? All this says to me is that post draft week is pretty boring.

Exactly. We're talking about multi millionaire owners, managers, coaches and players and not to mention people like Eddie and Denise Debartolo, these are rich people that have lived rich lives and I'm sure they have expensive tastes and standards.

We're looking at an empty, unfinished locker room that you cant even tell from the picture the true color or texture of the carpet/flooring......

I mean, I'm pretty sure when these owners, and others walk this building they will be demanding the best quality and finished product, from the littlest detail to the biggest.

I get that that people have different tastes, but to sit here and dump on an unfinished product just sounds so ridiculous.

Lol, it's not good enough to get a brand new billion dollar stadium, we have to complain about the way the grass is cut and how ugly the interior is......never mind the miracles that took place to get the thing built and brought to real life......

Very low quality pic
I just noticed that Levi's Stadium looks almost identical to Ford Field, just an outdoor version. They are not exactly alike, obviously, but very similar design.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Lol @ complaining about the way an empty locker room looks...

I'm sure it's much worse than the turquoise tiles and wall tiles that were still in use at Candlestick...

We must have it pretty good if we can complain about a brand new locker room....

Lol @ complaining about someone's personal opinion about the interior design of the room. I am not complaining cause I will not be using the room. I am simply sating that I think the hardwood that they chose for the room looks tacky.

I think it is carpet.

It might as well be fertilizer cause it looks terrible. I like wood panels around the lockers though
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I just noticed that Levi's Stadium looks almost identical to Ford Field, just an outdoor version. They are not exactly alike, obviously, but very similar design.

I never noticed that. Can you post some pics for comparison?
It might as well be fertilizer cause it looks terrible. I like wood panels around the lockers though

That's not wood paneling, it's recycled pressed cardboard.....

Lol oh ok excuse me, the "recycled pressed cardboard" (which is supposed to have the appearance of wood) looks great
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 17, 2014 at 1:56 PM ]

Lol oh ok excuse me, the "recycled pressed cardboard" (which is supposed to have the appearance of wood) looks great

its not pressed card board. It's mohagony, IIRC. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Lol.....no the Yorks we're trying to save some money, it's press cardboard boxes, with mahogany wood pattern grain airbrushed. They used the same hinges from the old lockers to save some extra cash too.

They're changing the NFL standard.....

Wow holy misinformation batman lol. Well whether it's wood taken from the halls of a monastery in the Himalayas or cardboard that has been pressed from a dumpster behind a McDonalds in Oakland it looks great
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 17, 2014 at 2:12 PM ]

Wow holy misinformation batman lol. Well whether is wood taken from the halls of a monastery in the Himalayas or cardboard that has been pressed from a dumpster behind a McDonalds in Oakland it looks great

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Wow holy misinformation batman lol. Well whether it's wood taken from the halls of a monastery in the Himalayas or cardboard that has been pressed from a dumpster behind a McDonalds in Oakland it looks great

Perfect, that sums it up hahaha
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I never noticed that. Can you post some pics for comparison?

Large lower bowl, Suite Tower on one side, open corners...pretty similar
Originally posted by gato80:
Lol @ complaining about someone's personal opinion about the interior design of the room. I am not complaining cause I will not be using the room. I am simply sating that I think the hardwood that they chose for the room looks tacky.

I'm pretty sure it's not hardwood, but who knows. Also, I'm sure when it's completely done, it will look much different than it does in these pics.

It's just funny that people give opinions about an unfinished product. I think it's just good to let the project get 100% done before dumping on the way it looks.

Exactly, kind of early to form an opinion and who the hell cares what the locker room looks like!? I'll never see it live in my lifetime I bet. It's like me complaining about the placement of the cubby holes! Who really cares!? All this says to me is that post draft week is pretty boring.

this is the same conversation that happens in every Niner Talk thread. Replace "locker room" with Kaepernick and "carpet" with "reading defenses", or "locker room" with "Alex Smith" and "carpet" with "tiny hands," etc, and you can recreate every discussion in Niner Talk for the past ten years.
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/futuresport/201405/san-francisco-49ers-levis-stadium-santa-clara-football-nfl-green-technology
Originally posted by HessianDud:
this is the same conversation that happens in every Niner Talk thread. Replace "locker room" with Kaepernick and "carpet" with "reading defenses", or "locker room" with "Alex Smith" and "carpet" with "tiny hands," etc, and you can recreate every discussion in Niner Talk for the past ten years.
I totally see what you mean man
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 17, 2014 at 3:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone