LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Lol @ complaining about the way an empty locker room looks...

I'm sure it's much worse than the turquoise tiles and wall tiles that were still in use at Candlestick...

We must have it pretty good if we can complain about a brand new locker room....

Lol @ complaining about someone's personal opinion about the interior design of the room. I am not complaining cause I will not be using the room. I am simply stating that I think the hardwood that they chose for the room looks tacky.
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 17, 2014 at 1:49 PM ]
during the early part of the season Great America will still be open on the weekends. I wonder if I can use my Great America season pass to park in red lot 1.
Originally posted by Backla49er:
during the early part of the season Great America will still be open on the weekends. I wonder if I can use my Great America season pass to park in red lot 1.

No
Originally posted by SportsFan:
No

My bad, I meant the Green #1. It is encompasses the full Great America parking lot so where will the GA visitors park? I assume in Green #1.
No

My bad, I meant the Green #1. It is encompasses the full Great America parking lot so where will the GA visitors park? I assume in Green #1.

Doubt it.

I believe the 49ers paid GA to use their parking on game days. You will need a 49er parking pass to get in there.
No

The 49ers are compensating GA to close on game days so their lot can be used for stadium parking. I believe the figure is far greater than any profit GA could hope to make in a single day of operation, so it was a no brainer for them.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM ]
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Lol @ complaining about the way an empty locker room looks...

I'm sure it's much worse than the turquoise tiles and wall tiles that were still in use at Candlestick...

We must have it pretty good if we can complain about a brand new locker room....

Lol @ complaining about someone's personal opinion about the interior design of the room. I am not complaining cause I will not be using the room. I am simply sating that I think the hardwood that they chose for the room looks tacky.

I think it is carpet.
Lol @ complaining about someone's personal opinion about the interior design of the room. I am not complaining cause I will not be using the room. I am simply sating that I think the hardwood that they chose for the room looks tacky.

I'm pretty sure it's not hardwood, but who knows. Also, I'm sure when it's completely done, it will look much different than it does in these pics.

It's just funny that people give opinions about an unfinished product. I think it's just good to let the project get 100% done before dumping on the way it looks.

I'm pretty sure it's not hardwood, but who knows. Also, I'm sure when it's completely done, it will look much different than it does in these pics.

It's just funny that people give opinions about an unfinished product. I think it's just good to let the project get 100% done before dumping on the way it looks.

Exactly, kind of early to form an opinion and who the hell cares what the locker room looks like!? I'll never see it live in my lifetime I bet. It's like me complaining about the placement of the cubby holes! Who really cares!? All this says to me is that post draft week is pretty boring.
Originally posted by gato80:

Exactly, kind of early to form an opinion and who the hell cares what the locker room looks like!? I'll never see it live in my lifetime I bet. It's like me complaining about the placement of the cubby holes! Who really cares!? All this says to me is that post draft week is pretty boring.

BTW what's up with those tv mounts!? They're so high and why aren't they red or gold!?
[ Edited by gato80 on May 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM ]

not complaining about anything, lol. ill likeley never step foot in there in my life. just saying the red floor looks ugly, sorry for having an opinion lol.

Exactly. We're talking about multi millionaire owners, managers, coaches and players and not to mention people like Eddie and Denise Debartolo, these are rich people that have lived rich lives and I'm sure they have expensive tastes and standards.

We're looking at an empty, unfinished locker room that you cant even tell from the picture the true color or texture of the carpet/flooring......

I mean, I'm pretty sure when these owners, and others walk this building they will be demanding the best quality and finished product, from the littlest detail to the biggest.

I get that that people have different tastes, but to sit here and dump on an unfinished product just sounds so ridiculous.

Lol, it's not good enough to get a brand new billion dollar stadium, we have to complain about the way the grass is cut and how ugly the interior is......never mind the miracles that took place to get the thing built and brought to real life......
[ Edited by CWin4949 on May 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
not complaining about anything, lol. ill likeley never step foot in there in my life. just saying the red floor looks ugly, sorry for having an opinion lol.

My comments are NOT directed to you Donnie, or anyone else, I'm just saying it's funny how people always have a complaint, no matter how good they have it...

Just didn't want you to think I was singling you or anyone out.
[ Edited by CWin4949 on May 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
You guys are crazy, who cares how the floor looks.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

It's all fun and games
Share 49ersWebzone