There are 178 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm going to miss candlestick tailgating. It was like 1 huge party

It really was the tail gating at the stick was a party atmosphere some times i would go just to hang out at the tail gate then hurry home for the game.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Mar 25, 2014 at 8:41 PM ]
My response to what container my beverage has to be in for tailgating at Levi's:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My response to what container my beverage has to be in for tailgating at Levi's:

Don't forget to bring some tasty cookies and brownies.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NONAME:
No throwing a football allowed at new stadium. No games during tailgates...

wtf

+1 That's BS.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
f**king Santa Clara. We are going to be known as the whine and cheese fans again. All those stabbings, fights and shootings to improve our reputation all for not....

Wait a second. How are the wine and cheese crowds going to sneak in their glass wine bottles?

Boxed wine
Sell SBL's for exorbitant fees then make No Fun League stadium rules? Nice. caveat emptor
Odd that they would outlaw glass bottles and not canned beer. I wonder if that has more to do with limiting broken glass on the company lots than limiting alcohol.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Odd that they would outlaw glass bottles and not canned beer. I wonder if that has more to do with limiting broken glass on the company lots than limiting alcohol.

I assumed that was the intent
Originally posted by Janitor:

Throwing a football is along those lines too, most likely. Limiting damage. The glass I get, but no game of catch between a father and son. That's just unamerican.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

Throwing a football is along those lines too, most likely. Limiting damage. The glass I get, but no game of catch between a father and son. That's just unamerican.

This, Great memories of my dad taking me to a few games and playing catch in the parking lot.

I voiced my displeasure to my rep. She said the rules aren't final and still up for debate

Originally posted by NONAME:

This, Great memories of my dad taking me to a few games and playing catch in the parking lot.

I voiced my displeasure to my rep. She said the rules aren't final and still up for debate

Actually by the word of the law you can still play catch in the parking lots. Throwing anything in the stadium is illegal. Throwing objects in the parking lots is fine unless it disturbs the public or threatens public safety. How I interpret that is if you try to get a 5 on 5 game going they might shut it down. But a guy and his kid having a safe game of catch, all good.
I think most of these rules are there to protect the parking lots for employees/companies after the games. No broken glass in the parking lot, no thrown objects to protect windows, etc.

My guess is they'll only enforce those rules (particularly thrown objects) if you are too close to buildings, etc.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Actually by the word of the law you can still play catch in the parking lots. Throwing anything in the stadium is illegal. Throwing objects in the parking lots is fine unless it disturbs the public or threatens public safety. How I interpret that is if you try to get a 5 on 5 game going they might shut it down. But a guy and his kid having a safe game of catch, all good.

Exactly. You can play catch with a football, no biggie. You cannot ask your buddy to go deep across 5 rows of cars or zoom balls into the heads of seahawk fans.
* The 49ers expect to start laying the grass at their new stadium Aug. 5, an event that Harbaugh eagerly anticipates. "It will be like a pool table, a billiard's table. Matt Greiner's the finest groundskeeper there is. This will be like Augusta's fairways."Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2014/03/harbaugh-notes-coach-to-scout-qbs-fales-carr-says-49ers-seeking-no-3-wr.html#storylink=cpy

August 5 for new turf. How does that play with Preseason ready to kick off and the Regular season only a month away??
[ Edited by AUniner on Mar 26, 2014 at 4:19 PM ]
  • THEB
  • Veteran
whatt? i thought it was going to be installed early april
Share 49ersWebzone