There are 164 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
good. idiots playing catch always hit cars. They should ban alcohol from tailgates all together. most tards just don't know when to stop drinking.

no drinking and no playing catch might as well just ban tailgating.

They didn't ban drinking.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
good. idiots playing catch always hit cars. They should ban alcohol from tailgates all together. most tards just don't know when to stop drinking.

no drinking and no playing catch might as well just ban tailgating.

They didn't ban drinking.

Just out of kegs or bottles. Cans are still cool. Sounds like a great party.
Restricted tailgating along with no longer allowing hitting in the game itself definitely has me considering selling my SBL's. I'll try it out for a year and see how it goes.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

I am confirming the glass bottle with my rep. I took the glass containers to mean glass cups. Will let you know what she says.

I am confirming the glass bottle with my rep. I took the glass containers to mean glass cups. Will let you know what she says.

Reps are generally clueless and/or lie through their teeth. SCPD would probably have the best answer.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Geeked:
lol pay an arm and leg for tickets but get treated like children. too many damn rules

On the flip side; pay an arm and a leg to sit next to drunk'n idiots acting like children doesn't sound so awesome either. Remember, there are two sides to each coin.

Yeah...I have young kids and was hesitant to take them to a game at Candlestick. WAY, WAY too many peeps walking into the stands already drunk as hell.

At that last Monday night game at the 'stick, a lady came and sat next to me. She had no clue that it wasn't her seat, had no clue where she was, and couldn't even answer a question. The actual peeps who had the tickets for those seats came and asked security to ask her to leave. They were rewarded by her throwing up all over the seat and stairs so we got that nice smell the entire game. That's doesn't even bring up the fights and stuff that have become all to familiar in the last few years up there.

I see how peeps would be pissed that you pay all that money and it would suck to be treated like children, but sadly MANY peeps ACT like children which is why the rules become necessary. I'm sure peeps will disagree with me here, but it doesn't bother me at all.

I don't even get up to order food, try not to drink anything before, so I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom. I am so into the game that I don't want to be distracted in any way. It's like watching a good movie. You don't want to ass hat around, because you're into it.

There are a million other venues to do the drunken party thing.

(n) No person shall bring within the perimeter of the boundaries of the Stadium parking
areas, or cause to be brought to the parking areas, a beer keg or any type of glass container. This
subsection shall not apply to patrons possessing prescribed medication in glass containers.

Looks like it is all glass containers. No beers in bottles, no liquor bottles.
http://sireweb.santaclaraca.gov/sirepub/cache/2/4ydgrjz5oizmg2ontbxs3rin/67651403252014055848369.PDF

Reps are generally clueless and/or lie through their teeth. SCPD would probably have the best answer.

Rep confirmed no glass of any kind. Wow.
so u cant even bring handles of liquor to make drinks?

plastic bottle popov for the win!!!!!

http://sireweb.santaclaraca.gov/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx?meetid=1462&doctype=AGENDA

Meeting starting now if you want to watch.
f**king Santa Clara. We are going to be known as the whine and cheese fans again. All those stabbings, fights and shootings to improve our reputation all for not....

Wait a second. How are the wine and cheese crowds going to sneak in their glass wine bottles?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
f**king Santa Clara. We are going to be known as the whine and cheese fans again. All those stabbings, fights and shootings to improve our reputation all for not....

Wait a second. How are the wine and cheese crowds going to sneak in their glass wine bottles?

Something tells me these rules won't be enforced in the club lots.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Something tells me these rules won't be enforced in the club lots.

Right. And somehow the liquor and beer sales inside the stadium will quadruple.
I'm going to miss candlestick tailgating. It was like 1 huge party
Share 49ersWebzone