LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Just got some more info. There is more than enough spaces for all season ticket holders to tailgate. However only some will allow open flame. They will get your preference in the coming month. And go from there.

Well we already know there will be no open flame on the golf course because of the gasses from the land fill. that was confirmed months ago

Correct. Also no open flame in the parking structure.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Sounds about right. They already announced $40 per game....10 games.

lol i got $85 tix for $40 parking

LOL. Thats why I'm not parking. I work 1.3 miles away so will probably walk. If I don't work here anymore I'll probably take light rail.

i still can't believe we have a new stadium and it's almost right in my backyard...even though i see it every other day or so..surreal
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Stadium-Spheres-A-360-degree-View-from-300-Level/9569f7ec-f637-4c03-9bcb-bcfbec362b46

So I am in the 300 section. Does that mean I get access to this? The Champions Club makes it seem like they are club level seating but there is no club level seating in the 300 section if I am correct.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Row 17, son! What seats?

Niiice, I have seats 18, 19, and 20!

I got 29-30. Can't wait for the season to start!
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Stadium-Spheres-A-360-degree-View-from-300-Level/9569f7ec-f637-4c03-9bcb-bcfbec362b46

So I am in the 300 section. Does that mean I get access to this? The Champions Club makes it seem like they are club level seating but there is no club level seating in the 300 section if I am correct.

I dont see why not, looks like it would be a huge section to detour non club members to and from their seats ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I dont see why not, looks like it would be a huge section to detour non club members to and from their seats ?

I am hoping so. The pictures make the section look sick.
Row 17, son! What seats?

That's awesome. Same here, I can't wait for the season!

No. If you didn't buy club seats you don't get club access lol. And that is the Champions Club, it isn't even on your side of the stadium.

The confusion comes from how the construction company talks about 100, 200, 300 level. They talk about it like stories of a building. It doesn't align with the 100, 200, 300 level seating because those don't count the suite stories in between. The writer probably just put up whatever the Turner/Devcon guy said.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

No. If you didn't buy club seats you don't get club access lol. And that is the Champions Club, it isn't even on your side of the stadium.

The confusion comes from how the construction company talks about 100, 200, 300 level. They talk about it like stories of a building. It doesn't align with the 100, 200, 300 level seating because those don't count the suite stories in between. The writer probably just put up whatever the Turner/Devcon guy said.
Reign,
Anything cool like that for the Endzones ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Row 17, son! What seats?

That's awesome. Same here, I can't wait for the season!

Lucky bums.

Reign,

Wider walkways, more concessions, and bigger bathrooms? Gotta fork up $20k+ for the fancy stuff man. Like parking spots ya know.
Reign,

Wider walkways, more concessions, and bigger bathrooms? Gotta fork up $20k+ for the fancy stuff man. Like parking spots ya know.
20.4k more...i aint no fancy lad...i will sneak in fo Frweee

I figured.

Thanks for clarifying.

So each and every club is only available to those who have tix for those particular areas? It's not like a lounge/bar for any fan to hang out in? Was just curious as to what is made available to those who just buy some single game seats
20.4k more...i aint no fancy lad...i will sneak in fo Frweee

I believe the term is "Glamour Boy"

Share 49ersWebzone