LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socalfan21:
How impossible will it be to snag tickets to a game next year?

I've been checking pretty frequently online, but I don't think single game tix have gone on sale yet.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I've been checking pretty frequently online, but I don't think single game tix have gone on sale yet.

they wont' go on sale until the NFL "officially" releases the schedule I think.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Stadium not too loud, proof that it only has people on one side.

Stadium very dull and boring, proof is the rich people in the big box.

Stadium hard to get to, proof that it not in San Francisco.

Stadium ugly, proof that you can see the metal beams.

And on, and on, and on...

Come on Brian.....Is my sarcasm meter broken? Since it seems to be I'm going to address this.....

1. Stadium not too loud, proof that it only has people on one side.
Since I live in Utah I've had the pleasure of attending games at Rice-Eccles Stadium, a stadium with one large suite tower along the western sideline(field runs directly north and south). Stadium is a bowl design with the 3 level tower above the western seats. Stadium only seats 45,000 and it is deafening on 3rd down even with the southern end of the stadium being almost entirely open due to a detached section left over from the original stadium.

I'm sure there are many other more viable examples but if Levi's is anything like RES and you add 30,000 more seats, trust me it is going to be incredibly loud.

Stadium very dull and boring, proof is the rich people in the big box.
Sarcasm meter is okay I think because what stadium doesn't have rich people in boxes?

Stadium hard to get to, proof that it not in San Francisco.
Get over it. it's less than 40 miles away, I drive 20 to RES for Utes games. If it is really a hassle make a weekend out of the bigger games and spend Saturday night in SC and then drive home after the game on Sunday.

Stadium ugly, proof that you can see the metal beams.
This one just makes me lol
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:10 AM ]
Originally posted by sfout:

they will go on sale probably after the season ticket holders payment due date which is in July.
I won't be able to make all games. I will make my tickets available - Section 111 / Row 27. 2 seats close to Section 112.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
I won't be able to make all games. I will make my tickets available - Section 111 / Row 27. 2 seats close to Section 112.

LOL.

Pretty sure most SBL holders won't be able to make all the games.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

LOL.

Why do you think that ?

Resell ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

LOL.

Why do you think that ?

Resell ?

Yup.

they will go on sale probably after the season ticket holders payment due date which is in July.

Makes sense. I have a feeling I am going to overpay a bunch for opening day. I have some non-niner fan buddies with season tix that bought them strictly to sell at an inflated price. We discussed opening day, but said they were going to wait to see how much they can get.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

That looks f**kin' awesome! Can't wait for this!!!

Makes sense. I have a feeling I am going to overpay a bunch for opening day. I have some non-niner fan buddies with season tix that bought them strictly to sell at an inflated price. We discussed opening day, but said they were going to wait to see how much they can get.

Well...my goal is to be able to offset the games I want to go to by selling the ones i don't want to go to and if possible build up a fund to get tix moving forward. My guess is the biggest opportunity to do that would be in the first few seasons the park is open because it's brand new and has a winning football team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Well...my goal is to be able to offset the games I want to go to by selling the ones i don't want to go to and if possible build up a fund to get tix moving forward. My guess is the biggest opportunity to do that would be in the first few seasons the park is open because it's brand new and has a winning football team.

I think we're going to see a lot of away fans at some of the games. SBL was ridiculously expensive and a lot of ppl will try to recover some of those costs by selling their tickets.

I can't make it to all the games...but I'll make sure I only sell it to Niners fans. f**k away fans
Originally posted by 4ML:

I think we're going to see a lot of away fans at some of the games. SBL was ridiculously expensive and a lot of ppl will try to recover some of those costs by selling their tickets.

I can't make it to all the games...but I'll make sure I only sell it to Niners fans. f**k away fans

Dunno how you can do that on NFL Ticket Exchange.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Dunno how you can do that on NFL Ticket Exchange.

I just sell on craigslist to local fans. Just meet them at someplace safe and make the transaction. How much does ticket exchange charge?

A lot of SBL's were purchased by out of town non-fans just looking to make a profit too.
Share 49ersWebzone