LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@nbcbayarea: Levi's Stadium will not host the 2017 college football national championship. The bid was awarded to Tampa Bay.

Tampa Bay

SEC & Big 10/12 teams and their fans don't wanna travel all the way to California (unless it's the rose bowl wher all dem movie stars at! )
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Eddie D said this stadium is gonna make the cowboys stadium look obsolete lol. still hates those motherf**kers hahaha.

At least we won't have punters hitting the TV screen st our field.

And I would love nothing more than to hook a NES up to that screen in Dallas and play Tecmo Super Bowl.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
SEC & Big 10/12 teams and their fans don't wanna travel all the way to California (unless it's the rose bowl wher all dem movie stars at! )

true that
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

true that

my question is, as an SBL holder do we have first rights to buy tickets to a game like the national championship if its held at levi's in the future?
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Holy s**t, just found it. There are two listed in my section. One is 15k per seat and the other is 53k per seat. I only paid 4 per seat. God damn.

So, I want to make sure I'm reading this right. If a seller is selling their SBL's for say $8000 per seat for total of two seats and still owes $9000 in financing, does that mean the buyer assumes the responsibility for the $9000 and still have to pay an additional $16,000 for the two seats? If so, that's crazy. Who would buy that?

Maybe I'm confused...but where does it say he still owes 9K?
What the hell is an SBL
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
What the hell is an SBL

Slutty b***hes License
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Dec 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Holy s**t, just found it. There are two listed in my section. One is 15k per seat and the other is 53k per seat. I only paid 4 per seat. God damn.

So, I want to make sure I'm reading this right. If a seller is selling their SBL's for say $8000 per seat for total of two seats and still owes $9000 in financing, does that mean the buyer assumes the responsibility for the $9000 and still have to pay an additional $16,000 for the two seats? If so, that's crazy. Who would buy that?

Its the amount financed for seats minus what the seller has paid already. I thought the seller could charge whatever for the seats and the buyer would have to pick that up plus the money owed for the financing. Derp on my part.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

true that

my question is, as an SBL holder do we have first rights to buy tickets to a game like the national championship if its held at levi's in the future?

Yes.
Yes.

U sure they can't restrict which events? they have a restriction of no superbowl so they could restrict national championship games/bowl games etc too..can't they?

U sure they can't restrict which events? they have a restriction of no superbowl so they could restrict national championship games/bowl games etc too..can't they?

Yes

Yes
the only restriction is another NFL game

Its the amount financed for seats minus what the seller has paid already. I thought the seller could charge whatever for the seats and the buyer would have to pick that up plus the money owed for the financing. Derp on my part.

It depends on whos selling them

Some people paid in full. Some are on financing plans. My assumption in that listing is that the tix are paid in full or the amount still owed to the 49ers is subtracted.

When they are on sale on ebay, they usually state in the description what the deal is.

It depends on whos selling them

Some people paid in full. Some are on financing plans. My assumption in that listing is that the tix are paid in full or the amount still owed to the 49ers is subtracted.

When they are on sale on ebay, they usually state in the description what the deal is.

I've seen a number of different ads....some where people are charging x-thousand $$ for the SBL rights, and then the buyer would be responsible for whatever remaining balance is due the 49ers. This seems to be sellers who are just hoping to recoup whatever they've paid out-of-pocket + maybe a small profit.

But then there are some where besides the selling price, the seller ALSO wants to be reimbursed for any monies they have already paid to the 49ers, e.g. $6K SBL x 2 seats = $12K total owed to 49ers, $5K already paid by seller...say buyer pays $3K for the rights, they would have to pay the seller $8K total ($3K sales price + $5K reimbursement), PLUS would still owe $7K to 49ers.

Edit: bad math...I went to a CA public school.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Dec 17, 2013 at 11:17 AM ]

Is it different if I sell the SBL to you for 10k and pay off the balance or if I sell it to you for 7K plus you have to pick up the 3K remaining balance?
Share 49ersWebzone