LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

wtf? were gonna be sittin on cardboard boxes?!

thanks obama
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i know they do it for more capacity but i really dont like the fact that 2 people have to share an arm rest.
Originally posted by THEB:
i know they do it for more capacity but i really dont like the fact that 2 people have to share an arm rest.

Name me one stadium that would have separate arm rests?
Would be cool if the armrests were gold, but probably not very cost-effective.
Originally posted by THEB:

i like to hold hands with random strangers so f* you

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Name me one stadium that would have separate arm rests?

Did i say other stadiums did it? Dont put words into my mouth. I said i find it annoying that they do it.
I dunno much about seats but they look kinda cheap.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I dunno much about seats but they look kinda cheap.

It's either cheap looking seats or $25 beers.
are the niners doing anything with the design of the stadium that will accentuate the crowd noise, to get a seattle type advantage?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

wtf? were gonna be sittin on cardboard boxes?!

thanks obama

we can poop in those boxes.
they should be green to accommodate the raiders & a's....
Originally posted by hofer36:
are the niners doing anything with the design of the stadium that will accentuate the crowd noise, to get a seattle type advantage?

No. The cushioned seats were chosen expressly to absorb sound and expulsions between the legs...

Can't really tell until it's all finished and we see/hear for ourselves. I'm sure (and I've heard) they did get sound engineers to help amp/maximize the sound and apparently, the suite wall is supposed to trap some of the noise and reflect it so that it bounces directly back onto the field. Levi's will have the largest lower bowl in the NFL and the seats are positioned upwards directly towards the field so the fans will be much closer to the action.

Probably won't be Seattle loud, but it should still be pretty damn loud - much louder than the Stick for sure. But at the end of the day, it depends on the fans. None of this technology stuff matters if the fans don't get hyped and loud lol.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM ]
Here's a good article with pictures from BASG.

"The upper decks are MUCH closer to the field than 49ers fans are used to. When standing on the field, it seems like the east stands are right on top of you. This place won't have the acoustics of Seattle's stadium, but the 49ers' home field advantage will definitely come from the east side."

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/levis-stadium-photos-video-san-francisco-49ers-locker-room/
[ Edited by 49ersOnMINE on Oct 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone