There are 188 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Seats are going in today!
Man those vip seats look comfortable. The other ones not so much but hopefully their won't be a lot of sitting anyways. One thing I'm glad they are doing is putting in all red? seats. Gold just don't fit. One thing I noticed the other night against the Rams is that their seats are all red. To me seems dumb to not have the seats be the home color of your team. If there are empty seats you would think you'd at least want them to match the color of your team/fans and not stand out. Would also give the team more of a home feel. Take the Rams for example. They were playing the 49ers, a lot of empty seats that are red. You look up in the crowd and their is a lot of red... where as if the empty seats are blue would fit in with the rest of the rams fans wearing blue. Would look like more blue in the crowd and harder to spot the empty seats on tv. That being said I doubt the players focus on that anyways but on tv it would look better. Anyways, just rambling....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, you are rambling, Gore, lol, I'm glad the seats are red, too. Gold definetly doesn't go.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, you are rambling, Gore, lol, I'm glad the seats are red, too. Gold definetly doesn't go.

lol, well hopefully people know what I mean. I just think putting the seats the color of your home team works better than another color. Just fits in with the stadium better. Why put Red seats in a team that's colors are Blue, Gold and White? Unless the Edward Jones Dome wasn't designed for the Rams but I thought it was. Agree though all red will look great. Really make the stadium pop with all the white beams.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The top picture with the cushions and cup holder on the side are the premier level seat license seats. The lower pic with the cup holders on the back and the hard seats are for the rest of us. lol

And they both have cupholders so I'm not sure what your point is.

My point is the difference between the two. Premier seating has built in cushions and cup holders on the armrest, and the regular seating has no cushions and the cup holder is built in the back of the seat in front of you. Not sure how you missed this in my initial post, but I'm willing to help you figure these simple facts out if the logic escapes you.

I guess we gotta bring our own damn seat cushions lol
Originally posted by Eli_23:
I guess we gotta bring our own damn seat cushions lol

New NFL policy doesn't allow them lol

The NFL changed the no seat cushion policy. You can now bring your own seat cushions to the "Stick"
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by THEB:
seating preview

CUPHOLDERS FTW!!

Who pissed down the staircase
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:

The NFL changed the no seat cushion policy. You can now bring your own seat cushions to the "Stick"

Certain approved ones are now allowed yes.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Can anyone see any seats being installed on the live streaming camera? I don't see anything. lol.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM ]

Can anyone see any seats being installed on the live streaming camera? I don't see anything. lol.

it's because there really isnt a stadium being built
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You b******ter.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

stadium is actually in LA! :(
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

New #49ers stadium capacity has gone up from 68,500 (planned) to a bit more than 69,000, project exec just told me.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

New #49ers stadium capacity has gone up from 68,500 (planned) to a bit more than 69,000, project exec just told me.

Success of the team made SBL's sell extremely well, they removed a lot of ADA seating and put in regular seating to sell more licenses.
Share 49ersWebzone