There are 187 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At first, i was super sad that the 49ers were leaving SF, but now I think it's a great thing. I think the south bay could host a true home field advantage atmosphere.....
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/49ers-Stadium-5000-Parking-Spaces-Short-224861942.html?

Is this just for the club parking? I thought there was only 9000 club level seats?
Read the attached article. Pave over that soccer field. Move those damn kids so I can tailgate right next to the stadium. Woop .. WOoop.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

This is cool: October 1 the @49ers will begin installation of seats at Levi's Stadium. The seating is manufactured in Hayward
I have some really nice picture of the new stadium on my phone, but I'm not sure how to upload it on here. I don't have photobucket, etc. so if there is another way please let me know!

I can email the pics to one of you guys if your willing to upload them on here....
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Read the attached article. Pave over that soccer field. Move those damn kids so I can tailgate right next to the stadium. Woop .. WOoop.

Part of the agreement to build the stadium in SC was that those soccer fields will never be touched. Our best bet is to level the golf course that cost the city $12 million a year to run.
Originally posted by Jcool:

This is cool: October 1 the @49ers will begin installation of seats at Levi's Stadium. The seating is manufactured in Hayward

mayo just creamed his pants
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

mayo just creamed his pants

That's what I'm talking about, baby.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Part of the agreement to build the stadium in SC was that those soccer fields will never be touched. Our best bet is to level the golf course that cost the city $12 million a year to run.

I remember that. But looks like they may be trying to break that promise.

Time will tell.

local jobs ftw

none of that outsourcing to china bs

Not necessarily. The agreement was that only if a suitable alternative could not be found--everything is negotiable. There are those working to move the soccer fields to a better location (not just the alternative spot where the environmentalists are going crazy) where there will be more field space and potentially another venue--possibly indoor. Something similar to an indoor/outdoor sports complex.
Originally posted by pickle:

Not necessarily. The agreement was that only if a suitable alternative could not be found--everything is negotiable. There are those working to move the soccer fields to a better location (not just the alternative spot where the environmentalists are going crazy) where there will be more field space and potentially another venue--possibly indoor. Something similar to an indoor/outdoor sports complex.

My rep told me they were there to stay when I went down to sign my contract. Just sayin.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by 9erempire:
dump or not....I love this place.

Definitely a dump. Will not miss.

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

It looks beautiful in this picture.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

It looks beautiful in this picture.

it's a dump. during the colts game people all around me were cutting numbers off chairs, trying to chip out pieces of concrete, etc... It's only getting worse.
Share 49ersWebzone