LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran
Just curious has anyone taken a stadium tour recently? Was wondering if you are now allowed to walk in the seating area (lower bowl) to get a glimpse of your actual seat views.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by dwy621:
WrestleMania might be the 1st big non football event to be hosted at the new stadium.

barf

Agreed.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
WrestleMania might be the 1st big non football event to be hosted at the new stadium.

barf

Agreed.

It'll probably be a Quakes game(s) seeing as how construction of their little stadium is proceeding like old people f**k and the team will have to play most of the 1st half of 2014 on the road
Originally posted by Marvin49:

barf

Agreed.

I agree too, but as a season ticket holder, i want events like this so i can resell tickets for profit.
Is the techmart virtual tour/seat ticket hustle the same as the construction site tour? Gonna go tomorrow
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Is the techmart virtual tour/seat ticket hustle the same as the construction site tour? Gonna go tomorrow

Which are you doing tomorrow? The stadium tour is cool. The techmart thing is just a sales pitch.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Which are you doing tomorrow? The stadium tour is cool. The techmart thing is just a sales pitch.

How do you reserve the stadium tour? I think I just reserved the techmart hustle as that's the one n the new stadium website
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Took some photos after seeing it in person on Tuesday. Pretty awesome just to have the chance to watch it in progress:

wow, that just couldn't be uglier.
Originally posted by xcfan:

Yeah, it's almost like they didn't even finish it building it. lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by xcfan:

Yeah, it's almost like they didn't even finish it building it. lol

If only I were a mod stoney

• mod
  • Veteran

#t=67
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I have to admit, that is the ugliest exterior design I've ever seen for a stadium.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
I have to admit, that is the ugliest exterior design I've ever seen for a stadium.

I am going to wait until its dressed up to make the final determination.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I feel like a broken record... but who cares when you're in it
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mod:
I feel like a broken record... but who cares when you're in it

cant argue with that. additionally should we get a few magical seasons in quick it will be legendary - ugly or not.
Share 49ersWebzone