There are 173 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...and in what world is the Bay Area a "cold market".

da Finoy werld
49ers closing in on naming rights partner for Santa Clara stadium Word on the sponsorship street is that the San Francisco 49ers are closing in on a naming rights partner for their new stadium in Santa Clara. I am hearing that three companies are in the hunt for a long term deal in the neighborhood of $12-14 million a year. The rights are being sold by the 49ers with assistance from Creative Artists Agency (CAA). The Santa Clara Stadium Authority is working with the team and its partners in overseeing the revenue generating process. A naming rights deal of this magnitude is targeted as one of four major income streams to repay the loan of $850 million dollars negotiated to help cover the $1.2 billion dollar cost of the 68,500-seat stadium due to open in 2014.
Link edited: not working now
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Beeker:
49ers closing in on naming rights partner for Santa Clara stadium Word on the sponsorship street is that the San Francisco 49ers are closing in on a naming rights partner for their new stadium in Santa Clara. I am hearing that three companies are in the hunt for a long term deal in the neighborhood of $12-14 million a year. The rights are being sold by the 49ers with assistance from Creative Artists Agency (CAA). The Santa Clara Stadium Authority is working with the team and its partners in overseeing the revenue generating process. A naming rights deal of this magnitude is targeted as one of four major income streams to repay the loan of $850 million dollars negotiated to help cover the $1.2 billion dollar cost of the 68,500-seat stadium due to open in 2014.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/biz-b...-clara-stadium

Jcool already broke it 2 pgs back (#4232)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jcool already broke it 2 pgs back (#4232)

Saw that, was trying to add to it, DBW ....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/biz-b...-clara-stadium

link not work
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by mayo49:
This is California, we don't do domes here.

But, San Fran can get cold and wet. Plus, by the way, the NFL doesn't like to host the Super Bowl in cold markets.

Like New York?

If the NFL had their druthers they wouldn't have the SB in cold-weather cities, that's why there's only been 4-5 so far. But there's a quid pro quo for building new stadiums, hence NY getting the SB. But you'll never see NY in the rotation with the likes of NO, Miami/Tampa, SoCal.
Originally posted by susweel:
link not work

Weird, and thanks for letting me know it doesn't work now.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Still holding out hope for the GooglePlex!

That's the name google has for their headquarters, i seriously doubt they would share it with a stadium
Bill Walsh Field @ Intel Park

Still my guess

Still my guess

Its already BW field...I think they will transfer the name over

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Still my guess

Right! Which is why the @ Intel Park part is my guess LOL
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Still my guess

Right! Which is why the @ Intel Park part is my guess LOL
mmm hmmm
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I got a feeling it's going to be Intel, too.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
What construction company is in charge of this project, Molasses Construction Co?
Originally posted by mayo49:
I got a feeling it's going to be Intel, too.

Intel needs cash

Its going to be a company thats has an abundance of cash
Share 49ersWebzone