Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

My seats are about 10-15 yards from where this pic was taken.

So you and Marvin won't be too far away, right?

I've been looking at what's still available ... almost completely upper deck, but I'm seriously considering purchasing.

$2,000 SBL and $85 per game ... I might just HAVE To

Well, I'm on the endzone and he's on the sideline. But I guess we aren't that far away from each other.

What sec Stoney?

I'm on this side too, but my sec isn't built yet..128

I'm above you. Sec 327.

And I'm looking at section 422 .... a little further East than y'all. And if I could afford 128, there's still seats available

If you get that section, we could easily meet up for a beer in the Pepsi party zone (or whatever it's going to be called) on the mezzanine on the 3rd level.
If you get that section, we could easily meet up for a beer in the Pepsi party zone (or whatever it's going to be called) on the mezzanine on the 3rd level.

Hell yeah! Well, that is ... whenever I get to go to a game being as I currently live in Phoenix. The good news is that the company I work for has offices in San Jose
I also have a feeling - a lot of the Zoners who have seats WILL meet before/after games LOL. Kinda seems like most of y'all are in the same area .....
I also have a feeling - a lot of the Zoners who have seats WILL meet before/after games LOL. Kinda seems like most of y'all are in the same area .....

Well, we do have a WZ tailgate for every game at Candlestick. I think we've been doing it for 6 years, now.

Been here for years and only met up with one zoner and it was in Indy

shiyyyyettt....if my uncle's ex-wife had never sold their house right off lafayette blvd in santa clara (you could walk to the stadium)...had a pool in the backyard and all...f**kin' tailgate pool/house party every weekend
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Hopefully in a few years i can afford to get season tix. Damn mortgage lol

My seats are about 10-15 yards from where this pic was taken.

I've been looking at what's still available ... almost completely upper deck, but I'm seriously considering purchasing.

My seats would be in that picture.
Originally posted by MrPerfect:

I'm trying to decide on endzone or sideline .. I'm actually thinking endzone ....

Anything will be good. Looks like there isn't a bad seat in the house.

Well, no, there isn't. It's simply a matter of what perspective do I want? And if I do pull the trigger, do I get one or two seats? Touch call - but I think 2.

Ya gotta get 2 if for no other reason than it's alot easier to sell tix for 2 games than for 1. Most can't make it out to every game, so it's good to cover yourself.
Originally posted by MrPerfect:

I'm trying to decide on endzone or sideline .. I'm actually thinking endzone ....

Anything will be good. Looks like there isn't a bad seat in the house.

Well, no, there isn't. It's simply a matter of what perspective do I want? And if I do pull the trigger, do I get one or two seats? Touch call - but I think 2.

Sideline.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Great pictures!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Ya gotta get 2 if for no other reason than it's alot easier to sell tix for 2 games than for 1. Most can't make it out to every game, so it's good to cover yourself.

That was my thinking as well. Also, I do have brothers that live in Norcal (Seaside and Richmond) so the tickets wouldn't necessarily get sold all the time.

Well, we do have a WZ tailgate for every game at Candlestick. I think we've been doing it for 6 years, now.

THIS I will certainly have to attend at least once.
Great new pictures of the stadium!

THIS I will certainly have to attend at least once.

One of these days.
Share 49ersWebzone