LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I would put the colts below us and put oakland above us.

Say what you will on how ignorant and dumb their fanbase is, they DO NOT lack passion and i would guarantee you that the raider fanbase would not be out done like our fanbase was in the SB.

Did you go to the SuperBowl?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I would put the colts below us and put oakland above us.

Say what you will on how ignorant and dumb their fanbase is, they DO NOT lack passion and i would guarantee you that the raider fanbase would not be out done like our fanbase was in the SB.

Did you go to the SuperBowl?

No, but I did fly to ATL for the nfc championship game.....
f**k oakland
Back on topic .....

[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 27, 2013 at 4:41 PM ]
Seats sit on top of the field..it will be very easy to get loud on defense
Originally posted by Beeker:
Back on topic .....

wow nice
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Back on topic .....

wow nice

And just think ... we're 16 days away from the 1 year anniversary of GROUND BREAKING

So. How can you say we have a crappy fan base for not supporting team and flying to SuperBowl when you yourself didn't.

And I flew to Atl as well.
Back on topic .....

wow nice

And just think ... we're 16 days away from the 1 year anniversary of GROUND BREAKING

i understand there's still a lot more to do that we cant see but it looks like it will be way ahead of schedule. i wonder what events they'll hold before the 2014 season starts
i understand there's still a lot more to do that we cant see but it looks like it will be way ahead of schedule. i wonder what events they'll hold before the 2014 season starts

I would ask Marvin. He has a lot of knowledge about the stadium and he lives and works near there.

So. How can you say we have a crappy fan base for not supporting team and flying to SuperBowl when you yourself didn't.

I state the obvious...... Our fans lack passion like gb or pit.

Since I don't wanna hijack this thread, pm me for further discussion.
Niner fan here living in Milwaukee....The wife and I are planning a trip to SF next fall to FINALLY see a home Niners game (I go to Lambeau when SF plays there). I want to see Candlestick because of the long, rich history, etc. However, I have heard that the actual stadium is a piece of crap so now Im thinking about waiting a year. Is it worth seeing Candlestick or just wait for the new stadium. If I go this fall, Im definitely driving down to Santa Clara to see the new one regardless. Along w/ that...any tips on where to stay or what to do/avoid, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, go Niners!
Originally posted by southpaw854:
Niner fan here living in Milwaukee....The wife and I are planning a trip to SF next fall to FINALLY see a home Niners game (I go to Lambeau when SF plays there). I want to see Candlestick because of the long, rich history, etc. However, I have heard that the actual stadium is a piece of crap so now Im thinking about waiting a year. Is it worth seeing Candlestick or just wait for the new stadium. If I go this fall, Im definitely driving down to Santa Clara to see the new one regardless. Along w/ that...any tips on where to stay or what to do/avoid, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, go Niners!

That's all up to you, if it's worth it or not. If I had never been to Candlestick, I would want to see it before they tore it down. If you feel that watching a game at a historic stadium that is outdated and will be torn down in a year is something that is beneath you, then wait for the SC stadium to be finished.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by southpaw854:

That's all up to you, if it's worth it or not. If I had never been to Candlestick, I would want to see it before they tore it down. If you feel that watching a game at a historic stadium that is outdated and will be torn down in a year is something that is beneath you, then wait for the SC stadium to be finished.

My wife and I will be coming out to SF for a game this fall. 35 years a fan and have never seen a 49ers game at The 'Stick. Has to be done, even though I know the stadium itself sucksdeadcoonass. It did in 87 when I went to Giants games there.

I state the obvious...... Our fans lack passion like gb or pit.

Since I don't wanna hijack this thread, pm me for further discussion.

There is no obvious in what you are stating

I work at a normal corporate company and there is a large amount of opposing team fans....and thats just my work...add up all the companies in the bay and you will have a lot of different fans

Can't really say that about other cities and us for not dominating other stadiums.

As for the Super Bowl...NOLA is bout as far as to baltimore as the Bay Area to San Diego ...if the SB was in SD we would dominate the streets too
Share 49ersWebzone