LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Just got back from the tour, and it was great! It's only open to club owners right now, but they'll open it to reserve seat owners as early as January. I highly recommend taking the time to go see it. They let us into the second level Champions Club, which is situated in-between the 100's and 200's.

In the Champions Club facing north. Those seat above are the 200's. I'm standing probably underneath 242 or 243.

Facing south.

South end of field.

Facing the north end. Those white bleachers are the 400's.

Looking towards the middle.

The north end 200, 300, and 400 sections.

Facing the west, from the Main Concourse which is behind the Champions club. I took this shot to get an idea of where the sun will be towards the end of a game. This shot was taken at 4:30pm on Nov 26th.

Sorry I didn't get any pictures from the 50 yard line, but I wasn't thinking about posting these when I took them. Rather I was more interested in what my view would be (I'm in 241).

Photos & captions c/o 925NinersFan @ http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=131710

Awesome pics. Going out to California with da family this summer, trying to convince them to let me make a trip to check out the stadiums progress by then. Can't wait!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Pretty pictures.
Anyone get the email for presage tix for the Stanford bowl game?
That b***h is going up China-fast.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That b***h is going up China-fast.

LOL
are tickets for opening day on sell yet for non season holders?
Originally posted by NYS49er:

No
Originally posted by NYS49er:

There is a license attached to every ticket in the stadium...IE I don't think there will be a sale for "non-season ticket holders". If you don't have season tix, you will probably have to get tix from the season tix holders on Stubhub or NFL Ticket Exchange. They won't be up yet tho because we are a LONG way away from those going on sale (like 2 seasons). ;-)
Getting my own tour with a friend who has club seats on the 6th. ;-)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Donte Whitner signs "the beam." It will be the tallest point in the new stadium.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

Aldon Smith signing the gold beam that will sit at the highest point of the #SCStadium.

[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 6, 2012 at 12:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

Aldon Smith signing the gold beam that will sit at the highest point of the #SCStadium.

Anyone else get warm fuzzies watching the guy who could very likely end up being the franchise leader in sacks sign a beam that will forever be apart of the new stadium?
Nice pics....BTW, going on the tour today and bringing my HD video Camera. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Nice pics....BTW, going on the tour today and bringing my HD video Camera. ;-)

This is fantastic news. Please be so kind as to post the link to the video on this thread. Have fun!
Very cool idea but if you look in the bottom right they let Dixon sign it. Might curse the stadium into mediocrity.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone