49ers sign Bear Pascoe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_detail.php?PRKey=5325

Another one down.

Who's left to sign?
I expect Crabby to sign by first week of June. His Agents are not those snobby agents that wait to see who is getting how much .
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_detail.php?PRKey=5325

Another one down.

Who's left to sign?

Crabtree, Coffee, and Nate Davis.
  • NinerNZ
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Mad props to Paraag.

-9fA

Who? Paraag? That SOB ! He single-handedly has brought down the Niners . . . according to Barbieri and Kawakami, that is.
Woot.

championship
This is really great news. The front office is doin a great job of taking care of business early so that we can just concentrate on football. Getting guys into camp on time is very important, especially for Crabtree. Since he can't run right now, training camp is going to be really crucial for him to get his timing and conditioning right for the season. Hopefully he's getting good advice from his family and his agent. Get signed on time and get into camp Crabtree!

I think he came to a really good situation.... he will get looks when we come out in 2TE sets... teams most likely will be focused on Vernon, and he will be able to make some plays.

Also he will get to watch how hard Vernon works in practice and might pick up on some things he can add to his own routine. As well as being motivated to block even better than he already does... I can picture him and Vernon having alittle pack between them going out on the field ready to embarrass our "pass rushers".

and hopefully this makes Manny and Parys better as well.

basically, i feel Vernon will install confidence in the kid's rookie year.
  • 49ers41510
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Also he will get to watch how hard Vernon works in practice and might pick up on some things he can add to his own routine. As well as being motivated to block even better than he already does... I can picture him and Vernon having alittle pack between them going out on the field ready to embarrass our "pass rushers".

"See that guy there? hes going to throw that prolate spheroid at you, your job is to bat it down"
hopefully he does good
Originally posted by GoNiners:
championship
Damn that front office is getting it done early this season ----- way to go.
Share 49ersWebzone