LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Zak Keasey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Hard working guy. Just not a good football player. Im sure he will succeed in any other profession he chooses.

He better succeed at any other profession. The guy does have an Ivy league education.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
good to see you two trying to get along. fairwell zak. i don't know enough about you to be a hater but i will say i doubt i'll even remember you by november. the dreads are kinda gay too. not that there's anything wrong with it.

gotta say... as much love as those ridiculous dreads get in niner talk, I AGREE
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
It's about time your sorry, Lisa Bonet lookin, a** is off my team. Garbage does not belong on this team. Good riddance. You don't belong here as we are rebuilding our dynasty with real players.

AGREED!!!!

The fact that this clown was ever on our team shows what a joke we were under Nolan.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Aug 21, 2009 at 12:43 AM ]
My Dad calls him Goldilocks
the only white guy with dreads, he goes mad hard on the field
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

my brother and me call him Golden Ropes....making jokes such as, Golden Ropes' biceps tore at the seems because they were two awesome for his arms to contain

Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
It's about time your sorry, Lisa Bonet lookin, a** is off my team. Garbage does not belong on this team. Good riddance. You don't belong here as we are rebuilding our dynasty with real players.

AGREED!!!!

The fact that this clown was ever on our team shows what a joke we were under Nolan.

Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

my brother and me call him Golden Ropes....making jokes such as, Golden Ropes' biceps tore at the seems because they were two awesome for his arms to contain

How popular at Princeton University do you think Keasey was? lol______________ (insert joke )
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

How popular at Princeton University do you think Keasey was? lol______________ (insert joke )

He was the best football player? It's like being king of the pussies

The NFL is full of guys like Zak Keasey. Fodder for special teams and training camps that do enough to make a play but nothing good enough to stand out and make a difference.

I think Keasey hustled and never loafed on the field, but did anyone really think this kid is a starting fullback?

Maybe we'll see him next season without the doofy dreadlocks.
With all this being said about Keasey, we will prolly see him on the oakland raiders next year
does anyone realize he has a superbowl ring now!

long live golden ropes!
EXTREME!!
Share 49ersWebzone