LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Zak Keasey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
no more zac de la keasy?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?
there is a god
Originally posted by RonMexico:
there is a god

you're just now recognizing my presence
  • Dino
  • Veteran
'bout time
Originally posted by Dino:
'bout time

That's what I'm sayin!
If Zak Keasey makes your team, you team is not very good.

We have hope!
It's about time your sorry, Lisa Bonet lookin, a** is off my team. Garbage does not belong on this team. Good riddance. You don't belong here as we are rebuilding our dynasty with real players.
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
It's about time your sorry, Lisa Bonet lookin, a** is off my team. Garbage does not belong on this team. Good riddance. You don't belong here as we are rebuilding our dynasty with real players.

wow you got mad hatred for the guy

Originally posted by backontop:

I call it like I see it regardless of what anyone says. I am not going to hold back my opinion and straight-arrow and conform to others. Trash has destroyed our team since Erickson took over in 2003. It has been time that we get our winning ways back with real 49ers.

I call it like I see it regardless of what anyone says. I am not going to hold back my opinion and straight-arrow and conform to others. Trash has destroyed our team since Erickson took over in 2003. It has been time that we get our winning ways back with real 49ers.

I agree that the guy sucked and needed to go, but damn he got hurt and no matter how you want to cut it he was still a 49er. Maybe if he wasn't hurt I would feel that your discription would match something I would write. Maybe I just have some sympothy for the guy seems how Nolan probably filled his head with "I am the greatest FB in the NFL"

I agree that the guy sucked and needed to go, but damn he got hurt and no matter how you want to cut it he was still a 49er. Maybe if he wasn't hurt I would feel that your discription would match something I would write. Maybe I just have some sympothy for the guy seems how Nolan probably filled his head with "I am the greatest FB in the NFL"

First off, check your grammar. I have been feeling this way about him for a long time whether hurt or not. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of suffering through losing seasons. Living in Dallas, you hear all sorts of junk from Cowboy fans. It's time for us to win in order to shut all the haters up, especially those who back Dallas.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Waisted roster space,

Wasted.

First off, check your grammar. I have been feeling this way about him for a long time whether hurt or not. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of suffering through losing seasons. Living in Dallas, you hear all sorts of junk from Cowboy fans. It's time for us to win in order to shut all the haters up, especially those who back Dallas.

first off get off your high and mighty attitude!! If you can't deal with some Cowboy fans making fun of you then that is on you. If you felt he was garbage then that is fine. It is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But at least have some damn class. We are not Raider fans
Share 49ersWebzone