LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Awesome Glen Coffee Quote

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"It's like, 'You're trying to tackle me? You're trying to hurt me? I'd rather hurt you first,'" Coffee said. "So that's the way I see it."

Coffee will go well with meat n' potatoes O

He takes getting tackle by one man as an insult.
[ Edited by Watchutalkinbout on May 16, 2009 at 9:46 AM ]
I like my Coffee strong.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Good choice. I admire the below he stated on a youtube vid somewhere. Not because its from the Bible but rather because Coffee has chosen a mantra to play by. This guy is serious about his football and what he wishes to achieve.

"He gallops into the clash of arms.
He mocks at fear and is not frightened;
Nor does he turn back from the sword.
The quiver rattles against him,
The glittering spear and javelin.
He devours the distance with fierceness and rage;"

Fierceness and Rage
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I like my Coffee strong.

Strong, and with a lot of kick!
i think coffee sounds like he could be a starter in this league. having him and gore is gonna kick so much ass this year
we're gonna GOre you with Coffee!
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:

what
Originally posted by RonMexico:

what

• fras4149
  • Info N/A
gore and coffee sounds like it could be a lethal combo. btw does anyone think coffee looks a tiny bit like ice cube?
Hopefully Sheets can contribute as well...we'll have two bangers and one speed guy

Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I like my Coffee strong.

Strong, and with a lot of kick!

s
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think coffee sounds like he could be a starter in this league. having him and gore is gonna kick so much ass this year

I live in Alabama and saw quite a bit of Coffee. I think he is going to be a great compliment to Gore.
Originally posted by BHulman:

I live in Alabama and saw quite a bit of Coffee. I think he is going to be a great compliment to Gore.

Hell yeah he will. I take it you see alot of SEC football. Top talent and in opinion the toughest Conference in the NCAA. This is coming from an FSU fan.

I watched him bowl over people. He is like a baby Jerome Bettis. Definitely a great pickup.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

what

Originally posted by 49er4eva:
Originally posted by BHulman:

Hell yeah he will. I take it you see alot of SEC football. Top talent and in opinion the toughest Conference in the NCAA. This is coming from an FSU fan.

I watched him bowl over people. He is like a baby Jerome Bettis. Definitely a great pickup.

lets just hope he can stay healthy and not end up like cadillac williams
Share 49ersWebzone