LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Two tickets for the Miami game, section 413, row 8. Best offer gets them.
[ Edited by luv49rs on Nov 30, 2022 at 9:10 AM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
i'm looking for 3 pre game on field tickets for commanders game. I have tickets to game already.
Looking for two tickets to the Buc Game if anyone has two to sell let me know.

Thanks!
Just found out I'll be driving through Vegas on New years and we are playing there that weekend. I was pretty damn excited until I noticed that the cheapest nose bleeds are $350. How ridiculous.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by ItsX4Number6:
Just found out I'll be driving through Vegas on New years and we are playing there that weekend. I was pretty damn excited until I noticed that the cheapest nose bleeds are $350. How ridiculous.
Buy the day of for 50% less
What, that's cheap. Where did you see these prices?
Originally posted by NONAME:
That doesn't always work
Hey Everyone! I'm from the Bay Area but moved away for a job. I recently just accepted a new position at a firm based out of SF - so I'll be flying in for a week for training.

i would like to attend the cardinals game (last game of the regular season) and pop my Levi Stafium Cherry!

I'd prefer to buy from one of my fellow webzoners!
Please PM me if you have a ticket or two for sale for this game! I'd love to attend!
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Hey Everyone! I'm from the Bay Area but moved away for a job. I recently just accepted a new position at a firm based out of SF - so I'll be flying in for a week for training.

i would like to attend the cardinals game (last game of the regular season) and pop my Levi Stafium Cherry!

I'd prefer to buy from one of my fellow webzoners!
Please PM me if you have a ticket or two for sale for this game! I'd love to attend!

i have 2 in section 122 row 19 seat 15,16 . Away side.
Anyone selling a couple tix to the Commanders game. LMK. Thx!

Originally posted by ninerfan818:

I have two tickets in Section 106 / Row 33 (lower level corner). The seats are 2 seats away from the aisle and the restrooms and concessions are really close to the seats.

DM me if you are interested.
Originally posted by kdoggie:

I have two tickets in Section 106 / Row 33 (lower level corner). The seats are 2 seats away from the aisle and the restrooms and concessions are really close to the seats.

DM me if you are interested.

Sent! Thx!
  • da209
  • Veteran
49ers vs cardinals - section 122 row 19 seat 15,16 .$250 each
[ Edited by da209 on Dec 16, 2022 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NONAME:
That doesn't always work

Sigh ticket prices are thru the roof. Anyone looking to sell tickets to the Raiders game if you got any? If you help provide, I will unlock my great, great grandma's gravy recipe, & will send you a six pack of virtual beer. DM me with offers if ya want thx
[ Edited by Montana on Dec 19, 2022 at 3:03 PM ]
  • Deebo
  • Veteran

Also have 2 tix for sale in section 144 row 27. Lower corner
Share 49ersWebzone