LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by da209:
Was able to purchase 2 extra tickets to the watch party. ( https://www.ninerempiredayparty.com/) willing to sell at same purchase price if come across Sb tickets. There expecting to have 300 people.

I also have potentially two tickets to the Niner Empire watch party that I would be willing to sell in the event I get super bowl tickets. I can't justify paying upwards of $4k to sit in the nosebleed sections. I am thinking of waiting until even kickoff because that's when prices really drop one the game starts.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Was able to purchase 2 extra tickets to the watch party. ( https://www.ninerempiredayparty.com/) willing to sell at same purchase price if come across Sb tickets. There expecting to have 300 people.

I also have potentially two tickets to the Niner Empire watch party that I would be willing to sell in the event I get super bowl tickets. I can't justify paying upwards of $4k to sit in the nosebleed sections. I am thinking of waiting until even kickoff because that's when prices really drop one the game starts.

Same here even co suffering halftime at the right price. Love my niner but I can't do 4K for nosebleeds
Same here even co suffering halftime at the right price. Love my niner but I can't do 4K for nosebleeds

I can't find any nosebleeds for under $5k. Did you find some in the 4's?
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Low 5s with fees included pop up every once in a while

Try https://www.primesport.com/ they have tickets too but once fees are included its over $5k, just think I was at Super Bowl 47 since I was a niner lottery winner and my tickets were $1250 face value to think I am going through these extremes to score me tickets to LIV
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Low 5s with fees included pop up every once in a while

Funny thing tho. If you ever work out a deal on eBay for decently-priced tix, for some odd reason, PayPal won't approve the transaction. And when you call them to enquire about every deal that you barely missed, their canned explanation is their "computer" determined it's too risky of a transaction.

But sign up for a new a account and buy overpriced tix and it'll fly right through.
$8k for cheapest ticket
prices really popped this morning - big time. I am not sure that waiting on the last minute game will work for this game. It's a glamour matchup, small stadium, super destination. If you waited - good luck.
[ Edited by coyote95667 on Jan 31, 2020 at 9:08 PM ]
Niner faithful scored tickets to the game lower 102 row 15 for $6k each today no fees good luck if anybody wants to purchase my niner empire watch party tickets have a pair for sale $200 each what I paid at the dream hotel in south beach let me know ASAP thanks
Ended up meeting a Cowboys season ticket holder who had an extra pair. Forked out about $6500 each on gameday. Prices held steadily and then shot up Sat & Sun. Was an electric experience, not as exciting as 2013, but still up there. Will take me some time to sit down & watch the game.

I've never paid so much for heartbreak.

• da209
  • Veteran

Didn't find any tickets for cheap. A lot of of scalpers where selling for 5-6k but majority where fake tickets. A lot of people got scammed.

I watched the game at the watch party was a lot of fun. We almost had it .
Who's selling next year home opener tickets? I'm ready
Anyone interested in buying my 2 season tix at cost ($3500 for 2 seats)? Section 145 row 36. Not going to any games in 2020 unfortunately.

DM if interested
Hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic. Such crazy times.

So I'm reading that Bay Area sports might not happen until November. Or maybe sporting events will be played behind closed doors. If that's the case, then would we get pro-rated refunds on season tickets? What about SBL for a "lost season?"
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic. Such crazy times.

So I'm reading that Bay Area sports might not happen until November. Or maybe sporting events will be played behind closed doors. If that's the case, then would we get pro-rated refunds on season tickets? What about SBL for a "lost season?"

Was wondering the same thing. I'm over here still making my monthly payments for next season lol
Share 49ersWebzone