Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harbaughsgroupy:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Hey all! Been a while since I've posted here (as you can probably tell from my user ID LOL). Young kids keeping me too busy to be active. My dad and I are lifelong die hard niner faithfuls on the east coast. We are dying to go to the game against KC. Wondering if anyone on here is a season ticket holder who will be entering the lottery for tix, but unable to attend and interested in re-selling their tix if they get them to fellow niner faithful. Anyone out there who might be interested?

I didn't win lottery . I'm also interested

Make that me too I already have my flight and hotel accomodations done staying Friday-Monday near South Beach let me know if anybody has tickets.

Thank You.

Friends and I are booking our flights Tom. Fri-Mon. Not sure where we are staying at. Any recommendations. We are planning on buying tickets at halftime hopefully they are cheaper

Can you definitely buy tix after game starts? I thought most sites shut down just before kickoff? I'll be there too and might also be buying last min tix, didn't realize this could be an option.

As far as hotels, keep in mind the stadium is actually about 25 min north of downtown Miami. That very much puts Ft Lauderdale in play where you can get a reasonable hotel a little inland and still be within 30 min of the stadium. That's where I'm staying

We booked in downtown Miami. Where are the Sb activities being held
sold
[ Edited by coyote95667 on Jan 27, 2020 at 7:31 PM ]
Hey all! Been a while since I've posted here (as you can probably tell from my user ID LOL). Young kids keeping me too busy to be active. My dad and I are lifelong die hard niner faithfuls on the east coast. We are dying to go to the game against KC. Wondering if anyone on here is a season ticket holder who will be entering the lottery for tix, but unable to attend and interested in re-selling their tix if they get them to fellow niner faithful. Anyone out there who might be interested?

Make that me too I already have my flight and hotel accomodations done staying Friday-Monday near South Beach let me know if anybody has tickets.

Thank You.

Friends and I are booking our flights Tom. Fri-Mon. Not sure where we are staying at. Any recommendations. We are planning on buying tickets at halftime hopefully they are cheaper

Can you definitely buy tix after game starts? I thought most sites shut down just before kickoff? I'll be there too and might also be buying last min tix, didn't realize this could be an option.

As far as hotels, keep in mind the stadium is actually about 25 min north of downtown Miami. That very much puts Ft Lauderdale in play where you can get a reasonable hotel a little inland and still be within 30 min of the stadium. That's where I'm staying

Activities will be everywhere. Looking for somewhere good to watch the game in case we don't end up landing tix lol. You know any niner spots in the area?
  • da209
  • Veteran

Thank You.

Activities will be everywhere. Looking for somewhere good to watch the game in case we don't end up landing tix lol. You know any niner spots in the area?

Same here ! I'm looking for a spot as well . Worst a case scenario a might hit up a hooters but I'm sure there better sports bars?

Thank You.

Same here ! I'm looking for a spot as well . Worst a case scenario a might hit up a hooters but I'm sure there better sports bars?

Check out Doral AleHouse. Scouting out places as well let's stay in touch. Where are you staying? I am in Fort Lauderdale since that's closer to stadium then Miami anyway
  • da209
  • Veteran

Thank You.

Check out Doral AleHouse. Scouting out places as well let's stay in touch. Where are you staying? I am in Fort Lauderdale since that's closer to stadium then Miami anyway
Yeah no problem . We decide to stay in downtown Miami.

Thank You.

I am still looking for Super Bowl tickets so if you know anybody that has some for sale please let me know. As a last resort I purchased tickets today for Sunday in the event I don't score tickets to the Niner Empire Watch Party at the Dream Hotel in South Beach. This is the same hotel where NBC Sports Bay Area is broadcasting from all this week. Get them here it will sell out.

https://www.ninerempiredayparty.com/
  • da209
  • Veteran

Thank You.

I am still looking for Super Bowl tickets so if you know anybody that has some for sale please let me know. As a last resort I purchased tickets today for Sunday in the event I don't score tickets to the Niner Empire Watch Party at the Dream Hotel in South Beach. This is the same hotel where NBC Sports Bay Area is broadcasting from all this week. Get them here it will sell out.

They are sold out for the watch party. Do you know anyone selling extra tickets?

Thank You.

They are sold out for the watch party. Do you know anyone selling extra tickets?

Also interested if anyone can find tix to watch party as a backup

Thank You.

How low are you waiting for tix to go , including fees ?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Thank You.

How low are you waiting for tix to go , including fees ?

I don't have a #. I actually have a connection through work that might get me access to tix at face but won't know if they're coming through until Fri or Sat. So am more waiting on that to resolve itself before deciding whether I want to shell out in the secondary market
Anyone else going to be in Miami hoping to land tickets last minute? These prices are outrageously outpacing previous Super Bowls. I picked up a $950 FV lower level corner ticket (Row 15) for the Ravens/49ers SB in NOLA on that Sunday morning for $1650.

The fact that the get-in price is hovering around $4,200 and up this late in the game and the thought of paying 3.5x Face is NUTS.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Anyone else going to be in Miami hoping to land tickets last minute? These prices are outrageously outpacing previous Super Bowls. I picked up a $950 FV lower level corner ticket (Row 15) for the Ravens/49ers SB in NOLA on that Sunday morning for $1650.

The fact that the get-in price is hovering around $4,200 and up this late in the game and the thought of paying 3.5x Face is NUTS.

Same here. Getting really nervous. Really want to be their at the stadium but market price ticket have me
  • da209
  • Veteran
Was able to purchase 2 extra tickets to the watch party. ( https://www.ninerempiredayparty.com/) willing to sell at same purchase price if come across Sb tickets. There expecting to have 300 people.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

I'm flying down there but don't have tix. How'd you manage to get that ticket morning of?
Share 49ersWebzone