LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Anybody got 4 Tix for any of the Upcoming Home games..

PM me and let me know..Thanks!!
Need 6 tickets for thursday 11/12/09 game against chicago, pleser PM if you have the cheaper the better
Looks like I may only be able to go to one more game this year, so I have 2 LE 39 tickets on the 10 yard line plus parking available for every game except the Cards on Monday Night.

Titans
Bears
Jags
Lions

PM me if interested.
  • carolina49er
  • Info N/A
I am traveling to SF for my first games at Candlestick Park the week of the Titans and Bears game. Mixing business with pleasure. Hoping to get two good tickets to each game but don't want to pay a complete fortune. (I know I am probably being unrealistic) I am assuming the forum is the best place to purchase. Any thoughts, since I am not familiar with Candlestick's layout, usual ticket availability etc? Thanks in advance for any guidance. I am so stoked about my trip!

This is my first post/question, but I have enjoyed the 49ers webzone for the last year!
  • Aroh
  • Info N/A
Hey I'm looking for ticket(s) to the Titans game on November 8th. Let me know if you have one or two for sell.
two tickets for the 49ers vs Tenn game LB SEC 22 (5 TO 10 Yardline 13 rows up from field) I can't make this game. I also have a pre-paid parking pass. PM me.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Looks like I may only be able to go to one more game this year, so I have 2 LE 39 tickets on the 10 yard line plus parking available for every game except the Cards on Monday Night.

Titans
Bears
Jags
Lions

PM me if interested.

Corey are your Bears tickets still available?
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Titans
Bears
Jags
Lions

PM me if interested.

I don't think so. I have a buyer and a back up buyer. I'll know by tomorrow, I think.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Titans
Bears
Jags
Lions

PM me if interested.

I don't think so. I have a buyer and a back up buyer. I'll know by tomorrow, I think.

• tac22
  • Veteran
I have 2 tickets and need 4 for the Jags game on the 29th of November.

I have these two tickets: Lower Box Sec 8 Row D Seats 11 & 12.....very good seats!

I need 4 tickets...two more near these or 4 together elsewhere.

Who can help and what kind of deal can we make????

Thanks!!

UPDATE: Never mind about the tickets...I just bit the bullet and got em off Stub Hub. $322 for 2 tickets in LB 8 Section C
[ Edited by tac22 on Oct 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM ]

Titans
Bears
Jags
Lions

PM me if interested.

i sent you a pm bout the lions tickets..
Originally posted by babyshaq90:

Titans
Bears
Jags
Lions

PM me if interested.

i sent you a pm bout the lions tickets..
I'm selling 2 tickets to the 49ers/Titans game. I'm selling for face value at $71/ticket.

Lower Box 11, Row H, Seats 5,6

8 rows from the field. South Endzone

PM me if your interested.
Never Posted on here before long time looker though, If possible I need (3) for the Monday Night Arizona game, I am flying over from VA just for the game, trying to get something in lower section at a reasonable price!
Anyone looking for Tickets to the Packers vs 49ers?? My buddy is going to buy tickets to sit with me so he needs to unload his..

He has 2 seats lower level Row 6 from the field Section 110. He wants to get back as much as he can for what he paid for them.. He paid 325+shipping, but is willing to let go of them for 300 shipped. let me know if your interested.
Share 49ersWebzone