LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 333 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi, guys! Anyone going to the game vs. LA Rams on Oct. 13th? I'd really like to meet up with someone who's tailgating. It'll be my first NFL game and I'll have three Japanese colleagues with me. Please feel free to PM me. (I didn't find a tailgating thread...)
Kento

Edit: Sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
[ Edited by whkento2 on Sep 15, 2019 at 6:13 AM ]
Does anyone have any good lower seats at a decent price Vs the Steelers? Let me know..im driving from so cal.
Looking for tickets to any game. Even this Sunday. Looking to cut out stubhub and their ridiculous up charges.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Looking for tickets to any game. Even this Sunday. Looking to cut out stubhub and their ridiculous up charges.

I have 2 sets of pairs in the lower level for the Rams game on 12/22/19.

I'll sell them for face value to WZ members.

PM me if anyone is interested.
I have 2/4 tickets for steelers , sec 144 row 13, $220 each
pls pm for info.

Thanks
I would like to purchase a ticket to a 49ers home game, but I live in michigan and fear it will be terribly expensive for me to rent a room, flight, and everything. Does anyone have any recommendations for flight, room, and ticket packages? PM me if know of a good deal or if you have experience in this sort of thing. I've only seen them play in detroit on Christmas eve, and I'm finally financially stable enough to try and plan a trip for myself since I've been working 60 hours a week. Also, if you have any good advice on purchasing a jersey to wear for game days, please message me. I'm trying to buy a kittle jersey, hat, beanie, and hoodie. Thanks in advance.
Lots of great inventory for Browns game here. check Stubhub and work with me to beat the fees.

120 row 18 4 together on the aisle next to 119
235 row 7 4 together on the aisle next to 234
142 row 17 4 together right up against the club barrier
134 row 24 5 together right up against the club barrier
243 row 10 2 seats right up against the club barrier.

These are all the sections adjacent to the clubs - 10 yard line vantage point.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
I can't make the MNF games this season. (10/7 vs Browns and 11/11 vs Seahawks) My seats (2) are in section 126 Row 28 aisle seats. If interested in either one, shoot me a PM for pricing.

Browns game sold but the Seahawks game is still available. PM me if interested.
anyone going to the thursday game in glendale? Just started a 13 week work contract in west arizona. Im a 9er fan from texas. I might just have to go check that one out.
  • da209
  • Veteran
I have 2 tickets for sale vs browns,Panthers, cardinals and Seahawks and packers . Section 122 row 19 seat 15,16. These seats are on the away side.
[ Edited by da209 on Oct 8, 2019 at 11:19 PM ]

• HERN
  • Veteran
I want 2 tickets to the rams game this Sunday. Almost pulled the trigger on stubhub but $130 extra in fees is a way more than i assumed. HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!
Originally posted by wesg63:
anyone going to the thursday game in glendale? Just started a 13 week work contract in west arizona. Im a 9er fan from texas. I might just have to go check that one out.

I'll be there, section 28 on visitors sideline. Going solo cuz I need more summer! Just got my ticket yesterday!
  • da209
  • Veteran
New 2-3 tickets to tomorrow game . Driving from Fresno
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HERN:
I want 2 tickets to the rams game this Sunday. Almost pulled the trigger on stubhub but $130 extra in fees is a way more than i assumed. HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!

We're did you want to sit? I found some in section 121 B row 19 for 320 each no fees straight form the season ticket holder. Behind the 49ers bench.
I can't make the MNF games this season. (10/7 vs Browns and 11/11 vs Seahawks) My seats (2) are in section 126 Row 28 aisle seats. If interested in either one, shoot me a PM for pricing.

Browns game sold but the Seahawks game is still available. PM me if interested.

Seahawks game sold.
Share 49ersWebzone