There are 180 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looking for 2 tickets for Panthers game on 10/27. Please PM me. Thanks.
Been awhile since I have been to a game, and I am excited to be bringing my children for the first time. Question on sites like StubHub vs NFL Ticket Exchange. I found the same seats listed on both sites - is that common? The prices are very different, so I would be inclined to purchase from the the lower priced site, which is StubHub. But are they legit?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I've tickets for the chargers preseason game.

Lower Corner 122 | 2 tickets
Row 24 | Seats 9,10

$50 for both.

I'm definitely going to the home opener (and at least 3 other games) but if anyone is interested in later games - let me know.

Thanks.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I also have ONE(1) ticket available for the Cowboys preseason game on August 10...Section 320, Row 5, Seat 15.

$40 takes it. Let me know.
[ Edited by JD81 on Jul 24, 2019 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Been awhile since I have been to a game, and I am excited to be bringing my children for the first time. Question on sites like StubHub vs NFL Ticket Exchange. I found the same seats listed on both sites - is that common? The prices are very different, so I would be inclined to purchase from the the lower priced site, which is StubHub. But are they legit?

Hi yes it is common to see the same tickets on multiple sites. Brokers have software that publishes the tickets to many sites (Stubhub, Vivid, Seatgeek, NFL Exchange, Gametime, Tickpick) - and then if they get bought on one of the sites, it pulls them down off the others.

Stubhub NFL purchases are good as gold - they force instant delivery and pre-bar coding. Seatgeek too. So just comparison shop but make sure you are comparing "check-out fees" which can be shocking sometimes (Vivid is the king - they slaughter you at checkout).

Best is if you can run down the same tickets from a Craigslist ad that you can verify (meet in person or have him manipulate the price on line to prove he is the real owner). That will save you and him both 10-25% in rape fees from those secondary markets (which are really like criminal enterprises imo).

Good luck
  • da209
  • Veteran
Looking for a green lot 1 against the Steelers and vs the browns. Please pm me ASAP .
[ Edited by da209 on Aug 11, 2019 at 3:59 PM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
I have 2 tickets for this upcoming season except for the Steelers and browns game (also have preseason tickets). Section 122 row 19 seats 15, 16 (away side) pm me if interested .
[ Edited by da209 on Jul 30, 2019 at 3:29 PM ]
Did anyone else get these metal ticket cards for your season tickets? Is this supposed to be this year's gift?
I can't make the MNF games this season. (10/7 vs Browns and 11/11 vs Seahawks) My seats (2) are in section 126 Row 28 aisle seats. If interested in either one, shoot me a PM for pricing.
[ Edited by 9er4lyphe on Oct 14, 2019 at 5:46 PM ]
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Did anyone else get these metal ticket cards for your season tickets? Is this supposed to be this year's gift?

Those are our credentials which we also got last year. The gift will be separate

Selling 4 Season tickets for the 2019 season. Including United Club passes for each seat so you can enjoy the game in air conditioning with 50 yard line view and private bathrooms/much short food and drink lines. $1250 for each seat including tickets and United Club passes for all games.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by kdoggie:

Those are our credentials which we also got last year. The gift will be separate

What gift?
I have 2 tickets to the home opener against the Steelers on 09/22. Section 231 row 7.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Someone wants to go to the pre-season game...?

Some dude wants to buy them for $30 bucks on craigslist but I rather just give it to someone here if they wanna go.
Just pm me if you want to go.

Lower Corner 122
Row 24
Seat 9, 10
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 28, 2019 at 9:04 AM ]
LOOKING FOR TIX TO THE PACKERS GAME, TAKING MY SON TO HIS FIRST 49ERS HOME GAME EVER.
Share 49ersWebzone