LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by coyote95667:
I've been there and it is annoying - I usually send them a sarcastic message to try and discourage the spam. after all you can only have like 3 offers out at any one time.

But with that said, you never know what might get accepted and I have had some surprising lowballs accepted - where I made a low-ball offer hoping to elicit a counter... and the guy just accepted the lowball.

So I don't think the practice will go away.

Good luck with your sale. I've sold a couple SBL and it is just dumb luck when that guy comes along who is ready to buy. They're a lot easier to acquire than they are to get rid of ...

Thanks for the note. I do agree that lowball offers are part of the game, but the initial poop offer and then $8 - $10 incremental increase is hilarious and somewhat annoying. But I get it...(because I would do the same!).

That being said, I'm not aching to sell one or both SBLs. I can wait this thing out when we are SB contenders and demand for seats hopefully go up.
Need 4+ tickets for 10/13/19 in LA. DM me, yo.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Originally posted by coyote95667:
I've been there and it is annoying - I usually send them a sarcastic message to try and discourage the spam. after all you can only have like 3 offers out at any one time.

But with that said, you never know what might get accepted and I have had some surprising lowballs accepted - where I made a low-ball offer hoping to elicit a counter... and the guy just accepted the lowball.

So I don't think the practice will go away.

Good luck with your sale. I've sold a couple SBL and it is just dumb luck when that guy comes along who is ready to buy. They're a lot easier to acquire than they are to get rid of ...

Thanks for the note. I do agree that lowball offers are part of the game, but the initial poop offer and then $8 - $10 incremental increase is hilarious and somewhat annoying. But I get it...(because I would do the same!).

That being said, I'm not aching to sell one or both SBLs. I can wait this thing out when we are SB contenders and demand for seats hopefully go up.

Then why are you offering them for less than half what you paid for them?
Does anyone know if Standing room only tickets will be offered this year? They aren't available on stubhub or ticketmaster. I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Panthers game on 10-27
[ Edited by NinerFanInNewEngland on Apr 21, 2019 at 5:13 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Then why are you offering them for less than half what you paid for them?

...because that's the market price right now.
Gonna pay my tickets in full next season. Paying monthly is getting kinda annoying. Still mad they took away the 4 month payment plan that was perfect.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Gonna pay my tickets in full next season. Paying monthly is getting kinda annoying. Still mad they took away the 4 month payment plan that was perfect.

Monthly plan until the month that was the last of the 4 month plan then pay off?

They haven't done anything to stop me from paying off at my own pace... sign up for the 12 payment plan and just pay off quicker if it pleases you
I want all the tickets, the only problem is i haveno enough money.
edit: NVM, found tix
[ Edited by FLTrippin on Jun 11, 2019 at 11:08 AM ]

Yeah. I always viewed it as a down payment to hold my seats. And then buy them when they are available.

I had no idea the monthly stuff was being done until i logged in to make my "down payment."

I was disappointed that you cant do anything with the tickets until (not sure when really). I wanted to post them and it kept telling me open invoice can not manage tickets.
I've got 2 tickets available for all 49er home games this upcoming season. Section 126, Row 28 aisle seats. Lower bowl, south end zone seats. PM me if interested in any of the games!
all the weekend training camp tickets are sold out

I really wanted to go this year.. damn it. Anyone know if they will be offering anymore?
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I have ONE ticket available to the 49ers/Chargers preseason finale....$20 takes it.Lemme know.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I also have ONE(1) ticket available for the Cowboys preseason game on August 10...Section 320, Row 5, Seat 15.

$50 takes it. Let me know.
Share 49ersWebzone