LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Season ticket holder selling 2 tickets to the 49ers vs Broncos game
Dec 09, 2018 @ 01:05 pm

Section 102 Row 22 Dec 9 vs Denver Broncos - $85 each / $170 total

I accept paypal or cash

* Tickets sent via Ticketmaster once payment is received.
* You must have the Levi Stadium App or Ticketmaster app installed
* Levi Stadium does not accept hard copy of tickets
** No Extra Fees / No Service Charges **
  • da209
  • Veteran
Have 1 on field pass for sale vs the giants MNF.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Anybody have the link to the current inventory of available seats for season tickets?
Originally posted by JD81:
Anybody have the link to the current inventory of available seats for season tickets?

oh goodness, don't buy from Niners stock. The sbl marketplace is more likely to have better seats at lower cost.

the inventory the Niners are holding is picked over. At least have a look at the SBL marketplace before you call Niners.

https://levisstadium.strmarketplace.com/Stadium-Builders-Licenses/For-Sale.aspx
Anyone enroll in the season-ticket monthly membership program? I figured it would be great to spread the payments out over a year as opposed to the huge chunk up front. I was JUST about to enroll until I saw the disclosure:

(1) an auto-renewal provision, (2) a recurring payment authorization, and (3) an arbitration agreement and a class action and jury trial waiver provision. If you have selected the 49ers Membership Plan and do not wish to enroll in the auto-renewing plan, you should change to payment in full. Contact the 49ers at 408.579.4449 to opt-out or change your payment plan preferences.

Auto-Renewal Provision. Sure

Recurring Payment Authorization? No problem.

Arbitration agreement and a waiver provision for class-actions? That doesn't normally sound associative with signing up for an auto-pay. Thoughts?
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Anyone enroll in the season-ticket monthly membership program? I figured it would be great to spread the payments out over a year as opposed to the huge chunk up front. I was JUST about to enroll until I saw the disclosure:

(1) an auto-renewal provision, (2) a recurring payment authorization, and (3) an arbitration agreement and a class action and jury trial waiver provision. If you have selected the 49ers Membership Plan and do not wish to enroll in the auto-renewing plan, you should change to payment in full. Contact the 49ers at 408.579.4449 to opt-out or change your payment plan preferences.

Auto-Renewal Provision. Sure

Recurring Payment Authorization? No problem.

Arbitration agreement and a waiver provision for class-actions? That doesn't normally sound associative with signing up for an auto-pay. Thoughts?

Interesting find. If you want the monthly plan it looks like you have this option:
"YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, BUT YOU MUST EXERCISE THIS RIGHT PROMPTLY AS SET FORTH BELOW. If I do not wish to be bound by this Arbitration Agreement, you must notify the 49ers in writing within sixty (60) days after the date you agree to these Terms and Conditions. You must send my request to: San Francisco 49ers, 4949 Marie P DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054, Attn: Legal Department. The request must include your full name, address, account number, and the statement "I reject the Arbitration Agreement contained in my San Francisco 49ers season ticket plan." If you exercise your right to reject arbitration, the other terms of the 49ers Membership Plan shall remain in full force and effect as if you had not rejected arbitration."

Plan definitely seems shady. Why are full payments due in February if the first game isn't until August?
firesale on my SBL's if anyone wants em....i'm done w/ this team

$500 a seat, $1K total for 417 row 16
Originally posted by iLL49er:
firesale on my SBL's if anyone wants em....i'm done w/ this team

$500 a seat, $1K total for 417 row 16

I've been thinking of doing the same, but once I do
I bet we're good again.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Need a green lot 1 pass for this Sunday
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Interesting find. If you want the monthly plan it looks like you have this option:
"YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, BUT YOU MUST EXERCISE THIS RIGHT PROMPTLY AS SET FORTH BELOW. If I do not wish to be bound by this Arbitration Agreement, you must notify the 49ers in writing within sixty (60) days after the date you agree to these Terms and Conditions. You must send my request to: San Francisco 49ers, 4949 Marie P DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054, Attn: Legal Department. The request must include your full name, address, account number, and the statement "I reject the Arbitration Agreement contained in my San Francisco 49ers season ticket plan." If you exercise your right to reject arbitration, the other terms of the 49ers Membership Plan shall remain in full force and effect as if you had not rejected arbitration."

Plan definitely seems shady. Why are full payments due in February if the first game isn't until August?

I was getting ready to write my letter to decline this term.. but I'm trying to figure out why it is worth fighting. Doesn't an arbitration agreement mean that they can't sue me and out-muscle me with legal and cash power if push comes to shove? Are arbitrators inherently dishonest or is arbitration otherwise worse for me than class action and/or jury trial (where again, I would be badly out-muscled).

I've read that class action suits never pay off for the little guy - just the lawyers. And my seats are in the shade anyway so I'm not suing them for melanoma or stroke or anything.

What is bad about the arbitration provision?

Anyone have luck with seat relocation?
Might be in the market to go to a Home game this year, not sure where to look, I know some have offered in the past, I'd at least like to help with the cost, I don't make much, but would of course buy my own plane ticket(s). How much is a good price for a ticket to Levi's?
FIRE sale on my SBLs.

Section 106, Row 33 - $6,000 OBO for both seats the SBL.
Section 146, Row 34 - $6,000 OBO for both seats the SBL.

I'm also open to selling all season tickets as a package at face value and would pass on playoff tickets at cost.

PM me if anyone is interested.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
FIRE sale on my SBLs.

Section 106, Row 33 - $6,000 OBO for both seats the SBL.
Section 146, Row 34 - $6,000 OBO for both seats the SBL.

I'm also open to selling all season tickets as a package at face value and would pass on playoff tickets at cost.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Big props to the WZer that keeps submitting bids that are less than 50% of my asking price on the 49ers SBL Marketplace and then going up $8-$10 with each counteroffer! Great trolling effort.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Big props to the WZer that keeps submitting bids that are less than 50% of my asking price on the 49ers SBL Marketplace and then going up $8-$10 with each counteroffer! Great trolling effort.

I've been there and it is annoying - I usually send them a sarcastic message to try and discourage the spam. after all you can only have like 3 offers out at any one time.

But with that said, you never know what might get accepted and I have had some surprising lowballs accepted - where I made a low-ball offer hoping to elicit a counter... and the guy just accepted the lowball.

So I don't think the practice will go away.

Good luck with your sale. I've sold a couple SBL and it is just dumb luck when that guy comes along who is ready to buy. They're a lot easier to acquire than they are to get rid of ...
Share 49ersWebzone