LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm selling my SBL seats for $600 each. Three seats in section 420 row 18 , seats 24-26-26. The regular price is around $2000 a seat in this section so I'm letting them go at a huge discount. Look for my listing on Official Levi's Stadium SBL Marketplace. https://levisstadium.strmarketplace.com
I have 4 tickets in Section 413, Row 18 (roughly 30 yard line)

If anyone is interested in saving those high Ticketmaster buyer and seller fees, I have the following games available:
Arizona 75 each
NYGiants, Denver, Chicago at 95 each.
My season ticket cost is 95 each, so just trying to sell at cost to fellow 49er fans.

Let me know if interested via PM (personal message)
[ Edited by 49erGold50 on Aug 30, 2018 at 7:34 AM ]
I will match stubhub comps (saving you 16% in checkout fees) on the following section/seats for most games:

120-18 4 on the aisle with 119
142-17 4 against the club wall
134-24 5 agains the club wall
235-7 4 on the aisle with 234
243-10 2 against the club wall
137-12 2 seats...43 yard line home side best seats in the house.

All are on the home shaded side except 120, which is on a price border and an aisle so equally or more attractive imho - except the summer day games.

Rather than try to list and maintain prices and availability, just hit me up by pm if you see these on NFL exchange or SH, and I will sell em direct saving you the fees.
Just wondering people's opinions on TicketMaster???
Originally posted by okieniner:
Just wondering people's opinions on TicketMaster???

They offer a great service, but they take around a 26% combined commission on every secondary market transaction and add ridiculous fees to primary market transactions that really ought to be regulated.

But if you buy off Ticketmaster you get the ticket, you don't have to worry about finding out from Stubhub later "your ticket is not available, we are offering this or that replacement..." And a ticket from Ticketmaster is never ever a fraud or a counterfeit or a dup.

So.... mixed feelings. Couldn't they be plenty rich with a 15% commission??

If I ever see a seat location I am going to buy on Ticketmaster, I search craigslist to see if I can find the same ticket for sale and screw Ticketmaster out of the fees.
Can anyone please tell me what Row 1W is in the lower bowl behind the end zone compared to Row 1 AA?
I have 4 tickets in Section 307, Row 6, aisle, just two rows from the Loge concourse. I also have a blue lot 1 parking pass that allows BBQ at cost of $40 for all games except Oakland which is 50.

Dallas @ $60
SD @ $30
Detroit @ $100
Arizona @ $70
Oakland @ $260
NYG @ $90
Denver @ $90
Chicago @ $90

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for the interest and Go Niners!
Does anyone know whether Stubhub will generate new barcodes when tickets are sold through their site? I noticed that my season tickets have the same barcode for every game, don't want to leak that out...
Originally posted by kmzstore:
Does anyone know whether Stubhub will generate new barcodes when tickets are sold through their site? I noticed that my season tickets have the same barcode for every game, don't want to leak that out...

You have to manually enter your barcode info.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
You have to manually enter your barcode info.

sure i get that, i need to enter my current barcode. the question is when stub hub sells the tickets will they ask Ticket master for a new barcode. i don't want to expose my barcode via a sale there since i have the same credential/barcode for every single game this season

Selling two seats for Niners Raiders on 11/1. $250 a piece....below market on secondary sites

Section 327
Row 3
Seats 15 and 16

PM me if interested
Originally posted by kmzstore:
sure i get that, i need to enter my current barcode. the question is when stub hub sells the tickets will they ask Ticket master for a new barcode. i don't want to expose my barcode via a sale there since i have the same credential/barcode for every single game this season

My theory would be yes. I've sold a couple of games on stubhub and my account automatically updated those tickets as sold on ticketmaster.
We have seats available for 2018 49ers season at Santa Clara Levi's Stadium. The tickets will be sold in sets of 2 or 4. They are located on the lower level in section 144 row 13 on the shaded home side. The seats are all side by side and will be transferred electronic directly.
Price is for each ticket. Paypal F&F or you pay for the fee for goods.
Thanks

SF 49ers vs Detroit Lions 9/16 $175 2 available
SF 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals 10/7 $145 4 available
SF 49ers vs Oakland Raiders(rally towel) 11/1 $410 4 available
SF 49ers vs Denver Broncos(clear tote bag) 12/9 $185 4 available
SF 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks(poster) 12/16 $180 4 available
[ Edited by dioworld on Aug 7, 2018 at 1:05 PM ]
is it just me or is the 49ers ticket exchange website always having issues. and whyd they change it to make it different than it was last year.
I'm considering going to the game against the Rams on October 21st. I'm looking up tickets in the lower levels and the best prices I'm seeing are $160 per ticket. Is this a good price or should I wait? I'm thinking they might get more expensive due to the statue unveiling.... It's also a 20 hour roundtrip for me so i'm wondering if it's wroth the drive haha.

Also which sections are the home side? which section is closest to their tunnel?
[ Edited by YaBoy24 on Aug 10, 2018 at 1:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone