LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I AM SELLING ENTIRE SEASON AS PACKAGE SEC 401 2 SEATS TOGETHER $1,900 OR BEST OFFER.
WILL ALSO SELL SBLS EITHER SEPERATLEY OR TOGETHER.

ENTIRE SEASON TICKETS (2) $1,900
401 SBLS $3,500
SOLD AS PACKAGE (BEFORE FIRST GAME 8/19/2017)
$5250.00
[email protected]

ALSO OPEN SELLING TICKETS PER GAME FOR RIGHT PRICE, ALL GAMES AVAILABLE CHEAPER THAN STUB HUB!!!
WILL ALOS TRADE FOR COOL STUFF OF VALUE WHAT DO YOU HAVE???
Anyone have 4 tickets for the open practice let me know. PM me or email me at [email protected]
Originally posted by Gunn49ers:
Anyone have 4 tickets for the open practice let me know. PM me or email me at [email protected]
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C0052F69B1C37ED?CAMEFROM=CFC_49ERS_WEB_SF_RELEASE&bba=1
Looking for parking pass for Denver game August 19 please!!!
I already have tickets to the Nov 5th Arizona Cardinals vs. 49ers game ... coming in from AZ with my wife for the game. I'm a Cardinals Season ticket holder, and am wondering if there are any tailgaters that might be willing to let us jump in for the day. My tailgate in AZ is always open for visiting fans (We're in Green F lot in the corner under the goal posts..if you're interested) and I've traveled to other NFC cities in the past few years... ( Oakland, St. Louis, Buffalo, Chicago) and enjoyed great tailgate experiences along the way. My wife and I are both respectful fans and hold no ill will towards fans of really any fanbase...well, to be completely honest, I probably wouldn't mix it up with Cowboy fans..not that I hate them..they're just so darn annoying.
Would be willing/able to bring any beverages/food whatever with us to help contribute towards the festivities.

PM me if open to this...
i have 8 tickets for sale for this saturdays preseason game. 4 seats in section 222 and 4 in club area C218. message me for info i will sell them for cheap
  • tac22
  • Veteran
Looking for 2 or 3 tickets to the Cowboys game in Oct. If anyone has a few they want to part with please PM me.
Selling 4 tickets to the Cowboys vs. 49ers game on 10/21/17.

Seats are located in Section 201, Row 19.

PM me if you are interested in purchasing!
  • da209
  • Veteran
Looking for 2 tickets to the panther an rams game
Originally posted by da209:
Looking for 2 tickets to the panther an rams game

Panthers: C237 row 5 on the aisle with 238. $350 X 2. C137 row 12 $500 X 2. 134 row 20 (on the club wall 10 yard line) $200 X 2

Rams: 243 row 10 on the club barrier 10 yard line OR 134 row 20 as above $160 X 2. 237 row 5 as above $325 X 2

Looking for 2x tix for Rams TNF game
Looking for TNF vs Rams as well. 2 tickets, PM me if available please.
Can't make it to this Thursday's finale preseason game vs the Chargers. 2 tickets: Section 126 Row 28. PM me if interested with an offer.
Hi Fellas,

Have a new born at home and will unfortunately not be able to attend many games this year, basically putting them all up for sale and then the few left I'll attend with a buddy. Please see below PM if interested, always willing to work a deal for fellow Niners fans. Good seats on the shade side.

Sec 128 Row 30 seats 9,10

31 - vs. Los Angeles Chargers $60 each ticket OBO -
Sep. 10- vs. Carolina Panthers - HOME OPENER - $185 each ticket
Sep . 21- vs. Los Angeles Rams *THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL* - $165 each ticket OBO
Oct. 22 - vs. Dallas Cowboys - $225 each ticket OBO
Nov 5 - vs. Arizona Cardinals - $170 each ticket OBO
Nov. 12 - vs. New York Giants - $175 each ticket OBO
Nov. 26 - vs. Seattle Seahawks $200 each ticket OBO
Dec. 17 - vs. Tennesee Titans - $150 each ticket OBO
Dec. 24 - vs. Jacksonville Jaguars $150 each ticket OBO
I really wish they would bring back the hard copy tickets. The website is down right now and I can't print my tickets. Anyone else having issued today?
Share 49ersWebzone