There are 209 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What parking lot do the Niner fans tailgate in Carolina? Need to buy a pass!
Check out this Facebook Event for a big 49er tailgate. I went to the one they put on last year at the NFC Championship game it it was huge! Looking to go up to this game next weekend too.
https://www.facebook.com/events/243797349128254/
Forgot to mention, they haven't decided on a parking lot, but are looking to pick one today so everyone can get passes.
I just bought tickets to the NFCCG! Here's hoping the Saints and 49ers win this weekend!!!!!

Who else has tickets????
Originally posted by jta854:
looking for tickets to the Panther's game. All I can find is tickets on the NFL ticket exchange. Do any of you season ticket holders have access to tickets?

I just bought mine here:

http://www.eventticketsexpress.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=2223372&event=NFC+Divisional+Game%3a+Carolina+Panthers+vs.+San+Francisco+49ers
Anyone gonna be there? We can meet up :/
Does anyone know how much tickets will cost on Ticketmaster? I know they go on sale tomorrow at 10am but I dont see prices.
$225 tickets and $625 tickets only. Doesn't matter if you don't have the proper zip codes, they'll cancel your order.
I live in the Seattle area and I can try to by some tickets at 10am if anyone is really trying to go to the game..let me know
Originally posted by rascalfc3:
I live in the Seattle area and I can try to by some tickets at 10am if anyone is really trying to go to the game..let me know

did u buy any? I am trying to buy 2 to 4 for the game. Anyone else going?

For those interested....getting tickets for the NFCCG directly through the ticketmaster site was basically impossible. I had my time sync'd and was refreshing every few seconds. The moment they went onsale I went to allocate tickets and could not even get a single ticket. I don't know how many were available from the start but it was probably minuscule. The whole non-sales to people outside of the region is kind of a moot point since I don't imagine very many seats were available to start. This reminds me of our 2011 NFCCG when it was impossible to get tickets this way as well.

FYI I would hold off on making a seat purchase until at least Thursday or Friday. Prices will probably spike today and tomorrow as desperate folks who couldn't get Ticketmaster tickets will buy-up tickets. Then things change quite a bit later in the week. Current prices were similar to the 2011 NFCCG early in the week with a spike the day tickets went on sale....price began a huge drop off later in the week such that tickets were going for about $200 about 2 days before the game. I would expect these tickets to cost a bit more since face price is generally higher at this stadium.
I was only able to get 4 tickets and there already spoken for...sorry you guys...I'll keep my eyes peeled for more.
Originally posted by rascalfc3:
I was only able to get 4 tickets and there already spoken for...sorry you guys...I'll keep my eyes peeled for more.

Pictures or you are full of S$#%!
gone...nm
[ Edited by NebNiner on Jan 15, 2014 at 11:06 AM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
Anyone from Cali? Want to go to the game on Sunday . I'm looking for a partner
Share 49ersWebzone